College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
So you want to replace tribal allegiance to athletic teams with tribal allegiance to Nationality. Good call there.

Ftfy.

And yeah, I think so.

Not really sure where you pulled race from . . . must be some sub conscious bias. If you want to learn more, here you go:

But Paul Ketchum, a liberal studies professor from the University of Oklahoma, told the Normal Transcript that research supports Coursey’s comment, even if the way he put it was problematic.

“I think it was a rookie error in teaching about race,” Ketchum told the newspaper. “You go for the big term when a less loaded term would be better to make it a teachable moment.
“That’s where this teacher’s going to face a lot of blowback, because most of the students at Norman North are white and come from white families. That’s why they might view this as an attack on them. And I get that. It’s statistically not correct, but I understand why they would react that way.

So maybe your school can provide you with more understanding of how being white is being racist.

Can we just talk about football?

We are talking about football . . . do you want to talk about specific teams / games / etc?

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Dont be mad at me b/c your school employs self hating liberal professors that think being white is a hate crime.

Such a good tribe you have there, so proud, much brave.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
LachiusTZ LachiusTZ - If you want to start a thread about the evils of colleges, liberal professors and whatever then please feel free to. This isn't the place for it. Thank you.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
LachiusTZ LachiusTZ - If you want to start a thread about the evils of colleges, liberal professors and whatever then please feel free to. This isn't the place for it. Thank you.

I was talking about football (in general, and its impacts), then he made some strange claim to racism. Dont crawl up my ass for what he broached.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
But if that is the extent of critical thinking, and education you received at your shit "GO TEAM SPORT BALL" school, feel free to ignore me.

I went to University of Cincinnati for engineering. WTF are you talking about? It's not like UC is known as some egregious offender of sub-standard academics.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I went to University of Cincinnati for engineering. WTF are you talking about? It's not like UC is known as some egregious offender of sub-standard academics.

I just told him to take it to a different thread, please don't come in and restart things. thank you.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I was talking about football (in general, and its impacts), then he made some strange claim to racism. Dont crawl up my ass for what he broached.

Yep, I'm the one who brought up race fir.....

What does how fast "random black guy from Louisiana" is have to do with you're relationship to your Alma mater?

At least be honest. You want to recruit whatever scum is required at whatever expense to the quality of your school solely so a few months a year you can pretend to share in their accomplishments playing with balls.

Oh, I guess I didn't.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Well I was going to post something more sincere about Rod and his wife dying last week but with all the shitposting it seemed out of place.

Anyway, it really sucks. Growing up and listening to Jim Fyffe and then Rod was always an event with the family and friends. It hits the Auburn family hard. Bruce Pearl gave a good speech at his funeral about Rod coming down 90 minutes before a game and getting the plan and encouraging the team. And he’s just like, 90 minutes before our next game is going to suck.

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
This is the worst part of the year. No real recruiting activity only bad things mostly happen now.

I’m a Virginia tech fan, and we have always been blessed with tenured coaching. We are heading into year 3/4 of our new guy and we haven’t quite built anything yet. I think he’s got 2 more years to get it together or we will need to be on the hunt again.

I feel like we are going to suck donkey dick when our DC bud foster retires

Apparently we are in the running for Clemson runningback tavien feaster from transfer portal though, that would be hype mode 500000

Fadaar

That guy
Only allegedly? Gotta join the big boys club and be convicted like Hernandez.

• 1Worf

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Well I was going to post something more sincere about Rod and his wife dying last week but with all the shitposting it seemed out of place.

Anyway, it really sucks. Growing up and listening to Jim Fyffe and then Rod was always an event with the family and friends. It hits the Auburn family hard. Bruce Pearl gave a good speech at his funeral about Rod coming down 90 minutes before a game and getting the plan and encouraging the team. And he’s just like, 90 minutes before our next game is going to suck.

Dang man. That was really tough news.

I feel for both his family and everyone at Auburn.