College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

Zzen

Potato del Grande
It feels like UVA making a conference’s championship game should disqualify that conference from being regarded as a Power 5 conference...

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Shit no call by the refs on that TD, but it sure seems that Wisconsin got tight as fuck at halftime.

• 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I had such hope when I turned on this game and Wisconsin was winning. I'm going to turn it back off and hope.

• 1Worf

Hosix

All labs matter!
Geez...that 4th down play by Wisconsin was shit. Lots of movement and you go to chase young’s side? Duh....

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I mean the ACC really is shit but they've crushed everyone for months and like I said it's not like their history in these playoffs is dogshit or something.
Unusually bad this year so yeah that’s probably why. Pass few seasons you had FSU, NC, VT etc play good not this year.

xKALECx

Golden Knight of the Realm
I'm a bit biased as a LSU alum, but anyone who thinks Ohio has a better team after tonight is a fucking idiot and doesn't know shit about college football. The CFB is past the point of gaming the votes to keep a second SEC team out of the top four and needs to man up and declare LSU #1. An Ohio vs Oklahoma at 2/3 matches better anyway.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I'm a bit biased as a LSU alum, but anyone who thinks Ohio has a better team after tonight is a fucking idiot and doesn't know shit about college football. The CFB is past the point of gaming the votes to keep a second SEC team out of the top four and needs to man up and declare LSU #1. An Ohio vs Oklahoma at 2/3 matches better anyway.
Game the votes to keep a second team OUT of the top 4??? Fuck you.
It was nothing but 100% SEC bias that even had a THIRD team in top 5 all year let alone 2 in the top 4.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>

Picard

OU ain’t jumping undefeated Clemson, go take a bath.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I don't understand how the #1 seed is even close, LSU beating Alabama(with Tua) in Alabama trumps anything any of the other teams have done.

EDIT Committee agreed, LSU #1

Last edited:
  • 1Like

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Fucking Memphis ranked 15 is both awesome and awful. While I'm totally excited for that team and their fans, Let them play anyone ranked ahead of them (and three or four behind them) and see what happens. Great for that program, though.

I think they have the top 8 right.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Went to bed early. I see Joe Burrow won the Heisman. What a close on that was lol.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whoever didn’t vote for him should have their voting rights voided.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users