College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Well they should definitely cancel the eye test, that shit is a joke. Go to 8 team playoff and conference champ gets in period. Games are scheduled by the NCAA for the season, every team plays 2-3 out of conference games. Strength of schedule then matters, currently its complete horseshit. Then the best 3 records get in or allow the committee to decide these 3 teams.
Given tonight’s results, Baylor should be #5. But SECommittee will rank them behind uga.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I should have done avatar bets all season. Board would have been tired of seeing Mike the Tiger by now.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm thinking they are going to go:

1. LSU
2-3 Clemson/Ohio
4. Oklahoma

This potentially sets up a showdown with Burrow and Ohio for the Championship.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I'm thinking they are going to go:

1. LSU
2-3 Clemson/Ohio
4. Oklahoma

This potentially sets up a showdown with Burrow and Ohio for the Championship.

I think this gives the best playoff games to boot. OSU matches up better with Clemson than anyone else. OSU is the most talented team in the country. Clemson is probably #2, is the reigning champ, feels slighted, and has a top 5 HC. This should make the game better than if LSU played Clemson. It also gives the highest chance of #1 meeting #2. Clemson is no joke no matter how easy their schedule has been.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder what happens if Wisconsin wins tonight? Would they really bounce Ohio St?

Sterling

El Presidente
Ohio State losing would be great. Also still think it's funny how everyone keeps ignoring Clemson. It's not like their track record in the whole BCS/Playoffs shit has been like Oklahoma or something.

• 1Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ohio State losing would be great. Also still think it's funny how everyone keeps ignoring Clemson. It's not like their track record in the whole BCS/Playoffs shit has been like Oklahoma or something.

who is ignoring Clemson?

Sterling

El Presidente
who is ignoring Clemson?
I mean I can't remember the last time an undefeated defending champion has gotten less shine. It's just really weird after what they did last season and all the talk is all Ohio State and LSU and Bama before. It's like everyone just assumes the Title game is just going to be Ohio State/LSU.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I mean I can't remember the last time an undefeated defending champion has gotten less shine. It's just really weird after what they did last season and all the talk is all Ohio State and LSU and Bama before. It's like everyone just assumes the Title game is just going to be Ohio State/LSU.

They are great but I mean the ACC was dogshit this year. That’s probably why.

Sterling

El Presidente
They are great but I mean the ACC was dogshit this year. That’s probably why.
I mean the ACC really is shit but they've crushed everyone for months and like I said it's not like their history in these playoffs is dogshit or something.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
The ACC is a joke so no one knows how good they are.

• 1Like

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Does someone want to let an Ohio State University know that they a supposed to be one of the best rosters ever assembled, historically great, etc.?

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The ACC is a joke so no one knows how good they are.

Not only this but anyone who watched Bama play LSU saw how rusty Bama was the first half. When you play nobody all year, you really can't see how well you are doing. Sure, you look amazing but maybe not so much when the guy across from you is just as talented...or maybe even more talented. Playing top teams is a real advantage Clemson hasn't gotten this year....as seem by this joke of a championship game.