College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Boy did Notre Dame get screwed with the bowl game they were awarded. They're 10-2, Ranked in the top ten for multiple weeks, and they get a stupid bowl with an unranked team who's 7-5?

Wankers.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Boy did Notre Dame get screwed with the bowl game they were awarded. They're 10-2, Ranked in the top ten for multiple weeks, and they get a stupid bowl with an unranked team who's 7-5?

Wankers.
Join a conference or stfu.

• 6Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Also, they're never going to join a conference. They make too much money as an independent. Right or wrong, they make bucks being independent.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>

source.gif

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Also, they're never going to join a conference. They make too much money as an independent. Right or wrong, they make bucks being independent.

You would think eventually that would start to tail off. I guess not.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Join a conference or stfu.
I've been a fan of ND since I was a little kid, and I really wish they would just join a conference already. Prove you belong by winning your conference like all the other major colleges need to do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
I've been a fan of ND since I was a little kid, and I really wish they would just join a conference already. Prove you belong by winning your conference like all the other major colleges need to do.

They're not going to join one. It's too bad. I with they would, too.

Sterling

El Presidente
That's fine, but it also means they get to play in the Gary's Carwash Bowl instead of a good one if they're not undefeated.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Huge shock, Notre Dame beat the crap out of their nothing bowl game. Memphis couldn't keep up with a top ten team. Really great match ups this year.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Steve Ensmingers (LSU offensive coordinator) daughter in law killed on the way to the game in a plane crash.

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
One thing that hurt Notre Dame this year was playing the shit teams in the ACC and PAC-12. One point win over VT? 3 point win over USC, who just got creamed? Their schedule looked great on paper but the competition was just weak this year. It definitely hurt getting smashed by a middling Harbaugh team. It's not like ND didn't benefit from this bowl. They played a patsy, won easily, and still sold their 'winning' product to the faithful. I would have liked to see ND vs PSU, Oregon, or Auburn tho. Maybe the committee thought they wouldn't have been competitive lol.