College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can't believe Oregon won that game. Wisconsin was kicking their ass most of the game. Crazy turnovers and special teams made for an awesome game.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Pretty sad when the #2 SEC team needs MASSIVE ref help to beat a Big XII team.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
So far good games all around. Well...outside of beat down Oklahoma took. That wasn’t even close. Reminded me of when ND was in the CFP.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Sure, but it's not like Rutgers was getting paired up with significantly worse teams either. Most of the time bowls are against perceived equal teams.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
Its time for Brewer to hang up the pads.

So I missed the hit he took where his head bounces off the turf. I just watched it and that looked bad. He was a gamer and played his ass off.

• 1Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sure, but it's not like Rutgers was getting paired up with significantly worse teams either. Most of the time bowls are against perceived equal teams.
This. Harbaughs recruiting classes have been stellar and they get blown out by teams with similar levels of talent.

• 1Like

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I see that
This. Harbaughs recruiting classes have been stellar and they get blown out by teams with similar levels of talent.

Except his QB recruits. Is there a worse top 20 program QB than Shea Patterson? I know Nix can compete but he hasn't had three years of experience being terrible.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

— 23 of the 33 games were played at venues where the announced attendance was less than 75% of capacity. Of those 23, eight were under 50%.
— Six bowl games this season had their smallest crowds on record: New Mexico, Cure, Camellia, Pinstripe, First Responder and Famous Idaho Potato.