College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Enjoy the Air Raid SEC, signed, the Big 12.

giphy.gif

• 3Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
SEC has finally gotten the coaching to say they are the best conference in football. I love it. No more Joe Moorheads and such going against Saban, etc. Having Leach, Kiffin, Orgeron, etc just makes the conference stronger.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Someone called me today and asked if I had an extra ticket to the game for sale. Yeah, 4 days from the game no problem. Let me look in my pocket lol.

Borzak

SEC has finally gotten the coaching to say they are the best conference in football. I love it. No more Joe Moorheads and such going against Saban, etc. Having Leach, Kiffin, Orgeron, etc just makes the conference stronger.

You mean Miles wasn't a top contendor lol?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

They didn't get a ticket I know that lol. Told my friend that works on Canal street in New Orleans at the hospital. Said he could get them parking, for a fee lol. Even with all my shit going on if I had a ticket I could get to the dome. Free parking too maybe heh and I could probably get a disabled pass from his as well.....hmmm maybe I should have asked around.

I'm just outside BR this week. Everyone seems to be getting pumped up. Much more than before. I guess people are really hyped for coach O. Burreaux, and the chance at a perfect season, and a heisman winner. I'm kind of glad they won't be bring up Billy Canon from 1959 so much now.

I have no idea how the game is going to work out. I didn't watch Clemson at all this year. I was pretty removed from most of it. I only watched about half of the LSU games. My wife is even kind of pumped. She's never watched a LSU game in her life. Not from Louisiana. I'll say she's never watched a football game in her life. She put my LSU flag out front of the house this week and sent me some pics while I'm doing the doctor thing. I heard they like LSU a lot in Austin..... The neighbors will be pretty glad I'm out of town if LSU wins. I'd play the LSU fight song at full volume all night.

Not the fight song but full volume at 2am would be nice.

Last edited:

Borzak

It was never publicized but Miles when he was at LSU bad mouthed the TAF multiple times at meetings with the TAF and at presentations sponsored by the TAF. Tiger Athletic Foundation. They pay a large chunk of his salary and own a large chunk of the stadium. That's the main reason I was pushing for him to be ousted long long ago.

Kind of like your boss inviting you over to diner, and telling everyone there what a moron and dipshit your boss is.

Borzak

Getting interesting. More interesting info. If LSU pulls it off. 3rd national championship in 16 years, with 3 different coaches. I never read the oddball stuff. Coach O's grandmother has an eye of the tiger painted on her lawn and around her house. Someone painted it for her lol.

Last edited: