College Football 2019 - 2020 Season

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Yes please.
RS607668_20180827_JF1_9216-Edit-3-e1567690856749.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
At least it wont be a tiny soccer stadium anymore!
I feel like the fact it's a legit stadium now will only make it worse. Though i guess its less embarrassing not filling an actual stadium rather than a soccer one.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I just want them to call the game even. Was hoping for the zebra's to not fuck up another game.

Outside of the missed out of bounds what are you complaining about? I felt it was a decently called game so far.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I wouldn't count Clemson out yet, the second half against Ohio St they just got better as the game went on

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kinner

Clear eyes. Full Hearts. Can't lose.
Outside of the missed out of bounds what are you complaining about? I felt it was a decently called game so far.
Review the Clemson catch(imo) and not the LSU RB out of bounds,which was so clear my blind wife saw it. But other than those plays, I have been good with the game calls. I was glad when they called LSU lineman downfield, they did that shit against OU several times and never got caught.

Last edited:

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
That’s tough, but the player has to keep his eyes up, as much to protect his own neck as to avoid spearing.