College Football 2020-2021 Season and the Covid-19 Bowl

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Auburn rescued again by a terrible officiating call. Getting tired of these assholes saving Gus’s job. Just let him fail so we can fire him and let him go coach Texas or something.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Notre Dame looked really good on both sides of the ball today. I hope they continue to improve.

Michigan is looking pretty sharp. It's something like 29 degrees at that game. Probably setting a record for coldest season opening game ever.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So you could feel even worse getting blown out by them with their backup QB?

Suck a bag of dicks.

Actually, I'll be happy if we just don't get blown out. I have no delusions that we're going to beat them. I don't think anyone is going to beat them this year.

Sterling

El Presidente
Suck a bag of dicks.

Actually, I'll be happy if we just don't get blown out. I have no delusions that we're going to beat them. I don't think anyone is going to beat them this year.
My goodness. That's not very nice. Your guys are actually pretty good this year and ND's program is about as good recently as it has been in quite awhile. But Clemson is legit and they'll end up shitting on just about everyone. Maybe Bama can give them a fight? I'm not even sure that's likely.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
My goodness. That's not very nice. Your guys are actually pretty good this year and ND's program is about as good recently as it has been in quite awhile. But Clemson is legit and they'll end up shitting on just about everyone. Maybe Bama can give them a fight? I'm not even sure that's likely.

I apologise. That was uncalled for. Still, suck a bag of dicks.
:)

Yeah, our last game showed that we've got talent on all sides of the ball. I think Notre Dame's program is pretty legit right now, and I think it's going to continue to improve under Brian Kelly. Everyone loves to hate on Notre Dame, and for the previous 20 years there has been reason to. Terrible coaching hires (Bob Davies? Charlie Weis? Tyrone Willingham? Come on) led to crappy recruiting and badly managed talent.

But yeah, Clemson is going to win. Fortunately it's at home for us, and we always play better at home. So I'm hoping for a close game, and not a blow out. It's possible. And I don't think Alabama can beat them this year, but I guess we'll see. It will be interesting as Notre Dame is in the ACC this year to see if we end up seeing each other again in the ACC championship game. It seems likely. Two tries to beat them might be good, might be horrifying.