College Football 2020-2021 Season and the Covid-19 Bowl

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Cincy looks truly legit this year. And not just for their weak conference. Even SMU last week was an easy stress free win.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
LOL Michigan. That was a painful loss. I guess Michigan is about as good as expected.

It was just announced that Trever Lawrence will NOT play next weekend against Notre Dame because of Covid protocols. Hope stirs.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
LOL Michigan. That was a painful loss. I guess Michigan is about as good as expected.

It was just announced that Trever Lawrence will NOT play next weekend against Notre Dame because of Covid protocols. Hope stirs.
Don't get your hopes up too high. Clemson's freshman QB didn't exactly look bad out there today.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Well done UT. You saved Herman's job for at least another year. And doomed the program to mediocrity yet again.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That one win won’t save Herman. He needs to get to the Big 12 championship and maybe win it. That fuck will probably find a way to save his job, after he murdered our next two recruiting classes.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
That one win won’t save Herman. He needs to get to the Big 12 championship and maybe win it. That fuck will probably find a way to save his job, after he murdered our next two recruiting classes.
If OU beats OSU guess which two teams play in the championship game? Herman just saved his job.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Texas still has to beat Iowa St and KSU. I find Texas going undefeated unlikely.