College Football 2020-2021 Season and the Covid-19 Bowl

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Man, remember when Harbaugh went to Michigan and everyone was talking about how they would win a championship in no time (just based off his history). What a disappointment that has been for Michigan. They haven't done shit with him there. I mean have they even finished in the top 15?

Sterling

El Presidente
Michigan went from being a pure dumpster fire to winning 9 or 10 games every year under harbaugh. This season has certainly been a shitshow, but people expecting Michigan to be Ohio State or Alabama are just fooling themselves. They've never been that.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Tom Herman will last longer at UT than Biden will at the White House.

• 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 2 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So after Harbaugh gets fired this year, which NFL team will hire him?

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Georgia/Florida game is pretty good. Every time you think Georgia is going to break away, Florida steps up and answers. Very nice. Fun to watch. I think one of the teams will pull away in the second half. My guess is Georgia, but we shall see.

Did you guys see the brutal injury at their second (I think) touchdown? That kid's foot was pointed in the wrong direction. It was horrific to watch.

• 2Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Georgia/Florida game is pretty good. Every time you think Georgia is going to break away, Florida steps up and answers. Very nice. Fun to watch. I think one of the teams will pull away in the second half. My guess is Georgia, but we shall see.

Did you guys see the brutal injury at their second (I think) touchdown? That kid's foot was pointed in the wrong direction. It was horrific to watch.
Very hard to watch that injury

• 1Solidarity

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Good grief, Georgia fell apart rapidly in this game...

• 1Like

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sure the 2nd half just started, but your prediction is not holding up so far is!

Florida stomping them pretty good.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
It’s safe for Lawrence to stand on the sideline, but it’s not safe for him to play.

What a fucking joke.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Still, the Tigers coach on Tuesday said his quarterback would be on the sidelines for the game, even if he couldn't play. That's because Lawrence will have cleared the ACC's 10-day isolation protocol following his positive test. Swinney on Tuesday suggested that point will have occurred on Thursday.

"He's doing great. He's in the meetings (via Zoom) and all that stuff. He's just anxious to get out," Swinney said (via ESPN). "There's no way to get through that in time to play."

That raises the question of why Lawrence is healthy enough to stay on the sidelines, but not to play. That's due to the fact he will not have cleared an ACC three-part testing protocol that evaluates symptoms of myocarditis and other cardiovascular issues. That would add an additional two or three days to Lawrence's timeline to return, plus another couple of "reacclimization" days from Clemson to ensure a player is healthy enough to return.

that's the reason I guess