College Football 2020-2021 Season and the Covid-19 Bowl

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
If I’m tOSU I’m giving the ball to Sermon for the rest of the game - Clemson can’t tackle him for shit. Game over.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Wonder how Sweeney is feeling about that #11 ranking now.

I'm still not convinced Lawrence will declare this year, maybe even more so after tonight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hosix

All labs matter!
If I’m tOSU I’m giving the ball to Sermon for the rest of the game - Clemson can’t tackle him for shit. Game over.

Where has that dude been all season? He runs angry. Even in 6 games he should have had 1000 yards.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Trevor Lawrence wants to be more than just another star QB -- but first, he wants to win (espn.com)

"You look at a lot of the guys in the NFL, it seems like it is their whole life, where every minute of the day is dedicated to football," Lawrence once said, months before his sophomore season began. "And I don't want that to be me."

Might want to not get blown the fuck out two straight years at the only thing you're actually good at. At least the LSU game was a close 17 point fiasco and you looked competitive after the 2nd quarter.

Hosix

All labs matter!
Ohio State is built to frustrate Bama. If fields is healthy (that hit looked like it fucking hurt) and Sermon runs like that? Should be interesting how Saban schemes to slow them down.

It’s going to be a good game. The inaugural Cv19/China lung championship.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1609619400565.png

WE'RE BACK YET AGAIN BABY!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Hate to lose him, but glad he’s turned it around and hope he’s successful. And props to Foggy for always being around the CFB thread even through the tough years.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Hate to lose him, but glad he’s turned it around and hope he’s successful. And props to Foggy for always being around the CFB thread even through the tough years.
You mean everything after their USC win?

outlasted ham ham too