College Football 2020-2021 Season and the Covid-19 Bowl

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We had some good times after Colt was injured against Bama. Like that time we kicked off both halves against UCLA with Charlie Strong. Much fun was had.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

It’s official. We either back or primed for a relapse. Will be exciting either way.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Big 12 goes with a clean sweep of Bowl Games, 5-0. America's premier college football conference is even getting one of its big boys back into the national spotlight by poaching coaches from lesser conferences. Great time to be a college football fan.

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sterling

El Presidente
I know people like to shit on Harbaugh, but he's had them winning like 2-3 more games a season than they were before he got there. And not sure why people think Michigan is some kind of Alabama or Ohio State kind of program, it never has been.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kinner

Clear eyes. Full Hearts. Can't lose.

Sterling

El Presidente
That's going back like 100+ years, Michigan has had 1 National Title since 1948, 1 12 win season ever, and 4 11 win seasons since 1971. Ohio state has had 7 11+ win seasons in a row before this one, most of which were 12+ wins.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I think it is more he was specifically brought in to compete with Ohio St and has failed miserably(0-5) yet being rewarded. His name was supposed to bring in better recruits, that happened briefly but after the losing started dropped like a rock. In short, a complete failure

• 1Like

Kinner

Clear eyes. Full Hearts. Can't lose.
That's going back like 100+ years, Michigan has had 1 National Title since 1948, 1 12 win season ever, and 4 11 win seasons since 1971. Ohio state has had 7 11+ win seasons in a row before this one, most of which were 12+ wins.
I agree but you said ever, not recently. I had no idea this was this case (Michigan with all time wins) till I heard it the other day.

Sterling

El Presidente
I think it is more he was specifically brought in to compete with Ohio St and has failed miserably(0-5) yet being rewarded. His name was supposed to bring in better recruits, that happened briefly but after the losing started dropped like a rock. In short, a complete failure
Fair enough. So they fire him, don't get a top replacement and go back to winning 7 games a season endlessly. Sounds like a plan.

• 1Like

Sterling

El Presidente
I agree but you said ever, not recently. I had no idea this was this case (Michigan with all time wins) till I heard it the other day.
Sure, ever is exaggerated. How about since before the parents of 99 percent of this board was born?

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Honestly thought he would be heading back to the NFL when Michigan was saying they wanted him to take a pay cut, so maybe he's taking the pay cut. Seriously doubt that but we will see.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Sad Longhorn does not apply. He is a clear upgrade over Herman. There is obvious risk with Sark, but I'm fired up. Based on the names being mentioned, he is going to build a monster staff. Maybe a little Muschamp back in Austin.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Fair enough. So they fire him, don't get a top replacement and go back to winning 7 games a season endlessly. Sounds like a plan.

If he didn't completely shit the bed this year, and every time he plays a top opponent, it probably wouldn't be so noticeable. He gets a TON of money to be slightly above average and other B10 coaches are showing better results quicker than him. Indiana and Northwestern don't pay what he gets and they were far better. In fact, only 3 teams were worse this year in the B10. That's pathetic. Minnesota, Iowa, and Wisconsin were better last year. Wisconsin, OSU, and PSU are usually better. It's looking like Northwestern, and maybe Indiana will be better soon on a yearly basis. What's he getting all that money for then? Carr and Schembecher were far better coaches and they need to look for their next great coach instead of settling for ehh, he's ok.

Edit- Sarkisian is a terrible HC. I'm sorry Texas fans, you got another loser.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
America's premier college football conference
Lindsay Lohan Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users