College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Lifelong Baylor fan checking in for updates. Are we beating that bastard Leach and getting revenge for that earlier theft of our CFP championship run?

Moving on, it seems Miami is doing everything they can to snag Cristobal. He’s an upgrade and I’m glad they’re willing to spend money to compete again.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
What is with the coach search delay by the way?

Fuck if I know. It seems like all signs point to Venables; but if it is him then why are they delaying the announcement? I don't try to speculate anymore.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fuck if I know. It seems like all signs point to Venables; but if it is him then why are they delaying the announcement? I don't try to speculate anymore.
I assume they are still trying for Fickle or Lanning. Lanning would accept after the SEC title game (see Sark last year), but Fickle wouldn’t accept until after the playoffs. Getting the right coach is most important but that 22 class is completely dead if somebody isn’t announced at the end of this weekend.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I can't really blame him on that one, was an off throw but also catchable

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
I assume they are still trying for Fickle or Lanning. Lanning would accept after the SEC title game (see Sark last year), but Fickle wouldn’t accept until after the playoffs. Getting the right coach is most important but that 22 class is completely dead if somebody isn’t announced at the end of this weekend.
Lanning would accept after the CFP…

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I get the feeling Aranda is going to declare he has accepted the USC job after this game....