College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Should have been a penalty on Baylor for calling a timeout they don't have. But like I said.... ANY MEANS

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Wow, that was a crazy finish. Incredible stop there by centimeters!

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

Kaines

Potato Supreme
1638650132910.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
You know, it seems that since Brian Kelly appears to be widely reviled, everyone should be pulling for ND to make it into the playoffs and win out. How great would that be for them to win a NC that he didn't coach in.

• 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I'll just leave this here:

CFP eligibility should require a win/loss record that totals 13 games.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Should have been a penalty on Baylor for calling a timeout they don't have. But like I said.... ANY MEANS

Ironic that the Pokes lose the game because of missed penalty when they were saved on the last play of the last game because of a missed penalty.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
You know, it seems that since Brian Kelly appears to be widely reviled, everyone should be pulling for ND to make it into the playoffs and win out. How great would that be for them to win a NC that he didn't coach in.

That would be the best thing in college football history.

• 1Worf

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>

I'm almost game but my sister is a huge UGA fan and I doubt Smart has a better chance in his career to win one. That and I hate ND and their fans. What a shitty, arrogant franchise who thinks they don't need a conference.

• 1Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I’ve been hooked in to narrating a Christmas musical tomorrow, so my wife has reminded me not to yell at BOB, as he cannot hear me anyway and I need my voice.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Everything needs to be placed inside a super conference with 4 divisions, win and you are in. No human/computer bullshit needed. You want to play for a National Championship, your school plays in the one and only conference accepted.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users