College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Nice straw man for an argument no one is making. Derp.

Georgia’s defense is why they’ve been so overwhelmingly dominant and it shit the bed against Bama. They completely shut down power offenses like Arkansas and Tennessee and shit the bed against Bama.

Does that mean they suck or does that mean Bama’s good or does that mean Baylor is the best team in the world? Lulz.
The argument was strength of schedule. Baylor beats Georgia by a mile.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
The biggest question is if Harbaugh changes uniforms to crimson and white for an easy trip to the championship?

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

My bro, we already have the new and SEC approved Schooner with a much wider wheel base (for those big boned Ruf-Nek princesses)! Look how fucking sturdy and diverse our mascot is now! Let's see if Foggy Foggy 's school will tie-dye their steer and claim it is transgender just to get on our level.

1638740431762.png

• 4Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 6 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My bro, we already have the new and SEC approved Schooner with a much wider wheel base (for those big boned Ruf-Nek princesses)! Look how fucking sturdy and diverse our mascot is now! Let's see if Foggy Foggy 's school will tie-dye their steer and claim it is transgender just to get on our level.

View attachment 386262
Our student government just voted unanimously to replace our fight song because white people created it. We are woke as fuck.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
The argument was strength of schedule. Baylor beats Georgia by a mile.

You make several valid points here and your in depth analysis of their schedules really leaves nothing to the imagination.

You're totally right. I mean, how can anyone argue w the data you provide?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
You make several valid points here and your in depth analysis of their schedules really leaves nothing to the imagination.

You're totally right. I mean, how can anyone argue w the data you provide?
Because I covered it in previous posts. Go read them.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
"The likelihood a top-25 team could achieve the same record against the same opponents." When Baylor had already beaten THREE top 15 teams and Georgia beat ZERO. And when they finally DID face a top 15 team, they got their asses handed to them.

Sure, that's a GREAT measuring stick.

Keep dancing SEC idiot.

• 3Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Is it just me or does the way they do strength of schedule in college football sound like more complete fucky bullshit? How is the SoS not based on the win loss record of the teams involved? Every time I learn more about college football it becomes even more apparent how crooked it is.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Is it just me or does the way they do strength of schedule in college football sound like more complete fucky bullshit? How is the SoS not based on the win loss record of the teams involved? Every time I learn more about college football it becomes even more apparent how crooked it is.
Dude!! You don't understand!! eSECpn playing fantasy college football while hyped on hallucinogens is the ONLY way to properly measure SoS. I mean, just imagine if Georgia played more than ONE top 15 team all year. IMAGINE!!!!

• 1Worf
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Dude!! You don't understand!! eSECpn playing fantasy college football while hyped on hallucinogens is the ONLY way to properly measure SoS. I mean, just imagine if Georgia played more than ONE top 15 team all year. IMAGINE!!!!
Yeah. Dont talk to me about a teams defense when they have stupid SoS calculations like this. Its complete fantasy. It's like an NFL team playing the Jets and Lions every week and having the number 1 defense in the league.

CFP playoffs are about as legit as WWE.

• 3Like

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The SEC controls the media and everything is spun accordingly. SURELY there is no financial reason for ESPN's SoS calculations to somehow always end up favoring the conference which their network represents. No, ESPN would never do that and hire people who literally jerk off while watching SEC football (hi Finebaum).

ESPN is basically the CNN/MSNBC of the politics world. Control the narrative, and then gaslight all the other conferences accomplishments and make sure the NCAA props up its product as high as possible so that we always end up with them overrepresented.

• 3Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The SEC controls the media and everything is spun accordingly. SURELY there is no financial reason for ESPN's SoS calculations to somehow always end up favoring the conference which their network represents. No, ESPN would never do that and hire people who literally jerk off while watching SEC football (hi Finebaum).

ESPN is basically the CNN/MSNBC of the politics world. Control the narrative, and then gaslight all the other conferences accomplishments and make sure the NCAA props up its product as high as possible so that we always end up with them overrepresented.
Big 12 is the Qanon of College football?

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users