College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
The lowering the head (what I’ve called looking at the ground rather than what you’re tackling as a youth coach) is far more of a risk to the tackler than to the offensive player. Honestly on that play he lowered his head but I’m not sure he even made contact with the helmet, so perhaps a poor example of the rule being enforced.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Targeting in college isn't about helmet to helmet if that's what your meaning, he lowered the helmet and launched into the opponent. Certainly seen worse but it fell within the standard of the rule

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
That rule is gay

XZh2mkGh.jpeg

• 1Like

Hosix

All labs matter!
If you are going to call a penalty for a defensive player lowering his his head and using the crown to make contact?

Then call it on the offensive player who lowers his head using the crown as a battering ram.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
They don't care about offensive players doing it because women and casuals like points.

Make football not a faggot sport again

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Super duper long shot but would be hilarious if Urban ditched Jacksonville

• 1Worf

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I can't believe I missed the announcement that Cincinnati is joining the Big 12. I'm stoked on this. About time we join a real conference.

We're also ranked above Ohio State for maybe the first time ever and I love it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Does anyone else find Gus Johnson insufferable at this point?

• 2Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
CFB just infuriates me. OU finally has the players to replace those shitty Mike Stoops defensive guys and the pandemic gives half of them an extra year to shit up the defense while all the younger, better players have gotten injured in the first two weeks. It is maddening.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
It must be so disappointing to be an OU fan lol.

• 2Worf

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not going to happen but if Florida can just keep it within 10 points I’ll get a nice payout.