Potato Supreme
Every Sooner fan right now.

1633796503435.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm fine with this for this season.

We were going to get exposed by someone, let it be Texas so the pressure is super high to get rid of Grinch and his shit recruiting. Hell, maybe we can get it hot enough to make Riley afraid enough to hire an OC and stop fucking around.

LiquidDeath

Still feeling good?
Getting out of the Big XII is amazing. Going to the SEC even better.

This game is just going to force is to make some needed changes which is also fantastic.

See, Caleb Williams. Already the change is good.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Getting out of the Big XII is amazing. Going to the SEC even better.

This game is just going to force is to make some needed changes which is also fantastic.

See, Caleb Williams. Already the change is good.
Sooner copium is top shelf A+ copium.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I will say this. With OU spitting the bit today, the BigXII can get used to having no one in the CFP early.

At this point it's gonna be Alabama, Georgia, Cinci, and whoever survives the Big 10 assuming undefeated. Much as I love UCF I hope they lose to Cinci next week to keep their chances alive.

Hosix

All labs matter!
I thought this rattler kid was a heisman candidate? Guess that was a load of Foler talk.

• 1Worf

LiquidDeath

I thought this rattler kid was a heisman candidate? Guess that was a load of Foler talk.
If he would have made the jump he was expected to make then he would have been. Instead he seems to have regressed in his passing decision making and is still not a runner. That gets you the bench.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Good thing Foggy Foggy only follows Volleyball, Softball and the Golf team. This might have been too much for him if he watched this one.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sterling

El Presidente
score 38 in the first half, 3 in the 2nd half. The dream of getting shitstomped in the playoffs are still alive!