College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Does anyone actually believe that Iowa is the second best team in the nation lol?

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Kentucky is looking pretty strong. This game could easily be going against Georgia if not for a penalty and a blunder.

Always go for the ball......

Sterling

El Presidente
Florida has a wicked swim team.

373ea44e-276c-4b6f-9bd0-add9ef427794.sized-1000x1000.jpg

Volleyball is the sport that matters right?!?!?

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hosix

All labs matter!
So I know we have some Oklahoma fans here….

Does Spencer rattler transfer? Go home and cry? I can’t see him staying and he can’t go pro at this point.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Does Spencer rattler transfer? Go home and cry? I can’t see him staying and he can’t go pro at this point.

I bet he transfers, maybe midseason. Williams is just the type of QB that Riley can call about a hundred more plays for because of his feet. Also. Rattler is rumored to have a real attitude problem.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Shit I didn't even watch the LSU game. Woke up and all I heard from my girlfriend was about Auburn winning.

• 1Solidarity

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger

If the prognostication is true, he is still a 1st round draft talent. I can see him sticking out the year to learn as much as possible from Riley and attempt to build a reputation as a team player (something he hasn't really had in the past). He has incredible arm talent, so he is most likely going to be a combine star and convince at least a few teams that he is worth a shot as a project. If he makes no more development in his football career I can see him holding a clipboard for a few million dollar payout for a while in the NFL.

I think it would be a pretty big mistake to transfer mid-season, mainly because it isn't like he'd get playing time anywhere that would be worth it to him. If he is going to transfer and play another year before his pro shot, I strongly believe that it will be after the season is over.

The real thing people are wondering right now in OK is....how the fuck was Lincoln Riley playing Rattler over Williams? It is entirely obvious to anyone who sees both of them play that Williams is the superior talent.

rush02112

Golden Knight of the Realm
Coach O is out at end of season for LSU and word is he is out more from misconduct than losing

Orgeron pulled up to a woman at a gas station wearing exercise attire. “Hey, you look like you work out,” he said, according to multiple sources. “We could work out together.” The woman informed Orgeron she was married and pregnant, to which he responded, “Why does that matter?” “ That woman was the wife of a high-ranking LSU official.

Word of this reached the LSU Board of Supervisors, the collection of prominent Louisiana attorneys and business owners appointed by the governor who make the most important decisions at LSU.

And of course, it reached LSU athletic director Scott Woodward.”

With regards to Orgeron's personal life bleeding into his coaching life, sources also tell @WBRZ that there were multiple practices where "girlfriends" would be in attendance at prax and would "interfere". To the degree of children of the women taking part in drills with team.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Alex Alex sent me a PM and said he's betting $1000 that Cincy wins the NC this year against Georgia.

• 1Worf

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alex Alex sent me a PM and said he's betting $1000 that Cincy wins the NC this year against Georgia.
Man........somewhere there would be our resident wannabe Eminem looking UGA fan with a drawn on pencil mustache and a butchered Herschel Walker chest tattoo kicking his bulldog because they lost to Cincy. Whatever happened to Whatsa?