College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Clearly I'm not a fan so I don't really feel the sting of him leaving, but I mean, fuck, dude got a 50% raise. Now, if ND offered to pay him that much to stay and he still left I'd question it more than I do now. College football is about money, the competition of it, is completely secondary.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Brian Kelly is a fucking snake and I hate seeing his career progress.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Nothing is guaranteed except death and taxes man. Plenty of coaches that couldn't succeed at LSU and no reason to immediately believe Kelly will be any different. That level of snake-itude catches up to you!

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
Saban is the founder of house Slitherin and king of snakes and that dude is still going. Even kind of looks like a coked out snake

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Apparently with Auburn firing Mike Bobo ......
I missed that news.

He sucked as offensive coordinator at Georgia as well. My friends and I could call his plays before the team walked up to the line. The man was way to predictable. I was happy when he left Georgia

" Georgia is going to rush down the middle"....
" Georgia is going to rush down the middle again because it did not work the first time".....
" Well that did not work, so we will throw a screen pass over the line......

Rinse and repeat....

Some of the most boring times for offense at Georgia was when he was at the helm.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Saban is the founder of house Slitherin and king of snakes and that dude is still going. Even kind of looks like a coked out snake
Supposedly when he was hired one of the UofA regents was asked about Saban’s notoriously “prickly” personality.

His response - “He may be a son of a bitch, but he’s our son of a bitch now.”

• 2Like

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
As an LSU fan it's been rere LSU comes out ahead on drama football terms. Even more so on a day Auburn makes the news and you have an Auburn girlfriend.

Gonna kick my feat up and have a cigar and enjoy the show, it's rare :)

Never understood the LSU fans that continue to have a meltdown about Saban. If you had a contract for your work and a competitor offered you extra money and a way out of your contract you'd take it. An employee having loyalty lol.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
If Auburn takes Kendal Briles from Arkansas it will be hilarious. Not for any national headline reason but just because this incestuous relationship and hatred behind Arkansas and Auburn and the carousel of coaches that goes between the two. Arkansas made serious strides this year to becoming an actual program and the locals seem to like Briles. Yanking him would be funny and I'd hear no end of shit when I try to go out and socialize. Almost hopeful we stay internal and promote someone already on staff just so that we don't ruin some aspiring Coach's career goals.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If Auburn takes Kendal Briles from Arkansas it will be hilarious. Not for any national headline reason but just because this incestuous relationship and hatred behind Arkansas and Auburn and the carousel of coaches that goes between the two. Arkansas made serious strides this year to becoming an actual program and the locals seem to like Briles. Yanking him would be funny and I'd hear no end of shit when I try to go out and socialize. Almost hopeful we stay internal and promote someone already on staff just so that we don't ruin some aspiring Coach's career goals.

Some of the best times I had was driving to work and listening to the Petrino incident. God I miss ol Bobby Petrino in the news.

4f9169daeab8ea1c3b000090

• 1Solidarity

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
He puts waaaaaaaaaay too many syllables in Loosiana.

Should have asked him to say New Orleans. Of a dozen other names commonly mispronounced. I'm from south Louisiana, live with my girlfriend in Alabama which is where she's from. I wouldn't even call Louisiana a southern accent.

• 1Solidarity

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Should have asked him to say New Orleans. Of a dozen other names commonly mispronounced. I'm from south Louisiana, live with my girlfriend in Alabama which is where she's from. I wouldn't even call Louisiana a southern accent.
Southern???? You insult every cajun in the swamp with that word....