College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I agree about Ridder. He has the pocket passer first, athleticism second style which works well in today's NFL.

Like I said in the NFL thread, I'm worried he goes the Pittsburgh this draft and I can't cheer for him.
That and he won't get a chance to season.

Best place for him to go would be Green Bay or Tampa.... but he will likely not fall that far.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Kirby has some cojones - surprised he went for that. LB upset he didn’t catch that, but better that he didn’t.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Football has to be the gayest fucking male to male anal penetration-docking afterwards sport ever invented.

Grats to Baylor's Defense - absolutely manhandled OSU's o-line. Spence was shit, but when you are getting pressure with 3 and 4 and dropping your LB's, and your best RB (by a mile) doesn't play for whatever reason, it's going to be a long day. Should have still won that game though, as Gundy and his dumb fuck OC Dunn had EIGHT FUCKING TRIES FROM THE 1 YARD LINE AND MANAGED A WHOPPING 3 POINTS ON THE LAST TWO DRIVES YOU DUMB FUCKING FAGGOTS. Not a single QB keeper/option in either drive (when that play has worked literally all season), instead they were like - hey, lets handoff to our shitty ass slow as Dr. FUCKING FAUCI 3rd string RB FROM FUCKING SHOTGUN when the Baylor DL was shooting gaps and dominating your bitch asses all game HOLY FUCK PASS ME THE EGGNOG. Fucking DICK SUCKING MORONIC RETARDS FROM OUTER SPACE.

Anyways, grats Kaines. Pretty deserved as the Dline looked excellent, and Aranda had your team ready to go - Pokes were still drunk for 2.5 quarters from winning their pussy fuck super bowl last weekend.

I'll always have 11/27-12/3/21 god damnit... twas' a week for the books.

FUCK

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
I Dont Arrested Development GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Well that should just about wrap this one up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I know y'all talking about the SEC Championship, but the talk track kinda aligns to Cincy too.

• 1Like

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I absolutely despise playing “not to lose”. I hope it doesn’t bite us in the ass.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Ziggy still alive which is good.

Mahes Mahes health check?

Springbok Springbok the piling on Whatsamattu would have been so glorious.

• 3Like
  • 2Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am here. Alabama's quarterback is all that. It was a good win.

The curse continues. UGA cannot beat Alabama. Maybe we get another chance though.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

The curse continues. UGA cannot beat Alabama. Maybe we get another chance though.

4D chess it’s not Florida with 6th straight losses to them lol!

Kaines

Potato Supreme

Which should be next year, but the Committee are a bunch of spineless shitbags and won't dare cross the SEC.

• 1Truth!

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
My wife knows nothing about football and I have to remind her of the rules every week, etc.

The only thing she consistently remembers is that about once per year we are supposed to look at the TV, laugh and shout "...and that's why you're Georgia" while shaking our heads