College Football 2021-2022, quest for the Delta MU Championship

Sterling

El Presidente
I can't believe some of you guys don't actually believe that Vanderbilt is a football power being held down by even greater football powers.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Keep dancing SEC idiot.
Soon he will be our SEC idiot. And it will be our eSECpn. And it will be our rigged rankings and our playoffs. And then Saban shall ascend, and we shall inherit all the football trophies. Amen.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Oklahomans are nice people most of the time, but the minute you cross them...

1638804541445.png

• 4Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
"The likelihood a top-25 team could achieve the same record against the same opponents." When Baylor had already beaten THREE top 15 teams and Georgia beat ZERO. And when they finally DID face a top 15 team, they got their asses handed to them.

Sure, that's a GREAT measuring stick.

Keep dancing SEC idiot.

Capture1.PNG

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
I can't believe some of you guys don't actually believe that Vanderbilt is a football power being held down by even greater football powers.

Vandy should move to the Big 12, so they can compete for middle tier.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I don't have time to make your case for you. I'm too busy preparing to watch UGA in the playoffs.
Cool for you. The argument was never about Baylor being in the final 4. But you can't keep up, so you should probably stop now while you're waaaaay behind.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
In actual news, Texas formed a charity that pays each of our scholarship oline $50,000 a year. We are going to find out what a title costs.

• 2Like
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: 2 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
In actual news, Texas formed a charity that pays each of our scholarship oline $50,000 a year. We are going to find out what a title costs.

Whelp, good bye Campbell and Dewberry.

Really though, how could you pass this up if you are even remotely interested in UT and they offer? It would be a foolish life decision to not start out at 22 with 200k in your pocket.

• 2Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Obligatory: fuck Texas

.....but making this a charity??

• 2Worf