College Football 2022-23 Season.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ha I’ve got a bad feeling about today let alone next weekend. I’ll be at homecoming next weekend though idk why the fuck we scheduled UT for that game.
I’m cheering for y’all today. Want y’all undefeated when we whip that ass. Gotta get back in the playoff race!

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I’m cheering for y’all today. Want y’all undefeated when we whip that ass. Gotta get back in the playoff race!

Who is this person? I feel like I don't know you anymore.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
fox guy summed it up nicely, Tenn is gonna beat Alabama and that Knoxville will burn tonight.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who is this person? I feel like I don't know you anymore.

Season 1 Premiere GIF by Jersey Shore Family Vacation

• 1Worf

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
8 3rd and 8+ given up today so far. Never fucking mind, we are shit.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Iowa State about to drive down the field and score with less than a minute left.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Big 12 refs ignore obvious targeting to try to save Texas season....

• 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Please, refs would fuck Texas if they could. That was clear shoulder to shoulder.
I'm just glad this worthless fucking conference will be put out of its misery when UT and OU leave. Fuck these refs. Fuck the Conference Admins. SEC SEC SEC!!

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Big 12 will end up being the third best conference when they steal a few teams from the corpse of the PAC.

• 1Like

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
I was enjoying Alabama losing. I don't think Tennessee can finish this game. Boo.
That’s kinda been their backup strategy for a decade to be so stacked 3-4 men deep that when in doubt you can always tire out the other team.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Fuckin Gundy man - my biggest beef with this guy, every year in a big game he goes conservative pussy bullshit. We were curbstomping, offense stopped playing after half time.

Kudos TCU, they have a tough team and I'm impressed with the HC. Fucking hate that our next game is UT(erus). Roll on Saturday, I'll be hammered as fuck.

**OH SHIT IS THERE TIME LEFT. Go Vols!!!**