College Football 2022-23 Season.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
LMAO that little chicken shit kick to beat Bama. Good shit now where's Gil??? Looks like some bitches in Knoxville are getting railed tonight!

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
If only… Grats Vols fans…. Which is pretty much all y’all bastards tonight!

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
As a UGA Fan. Gratz VOLS!!!!!!

That is going to be one hell of a game in 3 weeks.....

Just for the memory..

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
If my son didn’t have a game on 11/5 I’d have my daughter track down some tickets for that game in Athens.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Fuckin Gundy man - my biggest beef with this guy, every year in a big game he goes conservative pussy bullshit. We were curbstomping, offense stopped playing after half time.

Kudos TCU, they have a tough team and I'm impressed with the HC. Fucking hate that our next game is UT(erus). Roll on Saturday, I'll be hammered as fuck.

**OH SHIT IS THERE TIME LEFT. Go Vols!!!**
Yeah, I was honestly stunned Tech was beating the Pokes for three quarters with a freshman QB. Gundy definitely gets a bit conservative.

Sonny Dykes killing it his first year, then again, he has a track record of that, then falling off.

• 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Springbok Springbok your doom has arrived.
1666443151090.png

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 4 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Heading now, do your worst Sark. Going with some college bros.. we’re 40 year old limp dicked schmoes so I reckon I’ll be tanked by half. Coneys and two shades of orange, got help me

• 1Worf

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I’m home! Left at half pissed off went and ate coneys got drunk at Murphys bought $350 worth of booze for some idiot kids poised on my new ONS and took a really expensive Uber home

All in all a pretty fun day. Sark no excuse losing to that osu team they are so average. Gundy going full McCarthy before halfsent mei to a blind rage

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users