College Football 2022-23 Season.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
I was watching a bit of Gameday countdown, and Lee Corso really needs to retire. It's painful to watch him talk anymore. He actually reminds me of Dick Clark towards the end of his days.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Oregon does not look good. Two interceptions in the first half. Quarterback is sweating bullets at the moment.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Help me out with something. I need some better understanding of rankings.

How the hell was Oregon ranked # 11 in the nation?

I was thinking that Georgia was going to start the year off with a good game and then we end up beating the shit out of them like Oregon was some never heard of school. I know Georgia is good but I think this is more Oregon being bad.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Same way Notre Dame is ranked #5. Complete bullshit. Preseason rankings don't mean a thing.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Same way Notre Dame is ranked #5. Complete bullshit. Preseason rankings don't mean a thing.
While I agree that they are over ranked, at least they had a 11-2 record last year(Yes, the schedule was fairly weak). Oregon was 10-4 and should not have been ranked 11th this year. I think some people were having some seriously high hopes for the new coach.

ziggyholiday

<Bronze Donator>
Help me out with something. I need some better understanding of rankings.

How the hell was Oregon ranked # 11 in the nation?

I was thinking that Georgia was going to start the year off with a good game and then we end up beating the shit out of them like Oregon was some never heard of school. I know Georgia is good but I think this is more Oregon being bad.
Lanning had it rough, had to get something like 20 players from the portal. Lost his QB and top RB, then had to play Georgia. It got loud in the Benz today. Hoot they aren’t terrible so it stays a quality.

Plus, 7 TDs for 7 possessions….it was like another team, lol.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
wrong thread. Canes looking like their usual selves before playing real competition. Can Cristobal change their fortunes?

Kaines

Potato Supreme
It wasn't a blowout. I'm pretty happy with that.

Neighbourhood does not get to see me nude tonight.
And that's the best way to look at it. #2 beat #5. And water is wet.

But I fear the poll idiots will overreact and try to bury ND somewhere around 10.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
And that's the best way to look at it. #2 beat #5. And water is wet.

But I fear the poll idiots will overreact and try to bury ND somewhere around 10.

True, but that's likely a more realistic spot for ND. They did show good work on both sides of the ball, though, so I'm hopeful the season won't be a waste.

• 1Like

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
True, but that's likely a more realistic spot for ND. They did show good work on both sides of the ball, though, so I'm hopeful the season won't be a waste.
They should probably be 7-8.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
On the bright side, CF is going to a 12 team playoff system soon. So ND would be in the playoffs. I am looking forward to the 12 team system. That should cover most of the teams that might have that one year.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users