College Football 2022-23 Season.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Arch is going to redshirt. Ewers will play the next 2 and then turn pro.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1656616035055.jpeg

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
That pretty much seals the deal. The SEC and the Big 10 are going to be the 2 conferences of a new super league. Hopefully they create an actual playoff for their post season.
I’m excited at the prospect. Washington and Oregon are now rumored to want in on the Big 10 as well. Crazy we went from a MidWest conference and are now coast to coast.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Can’t spell Cock Sucker without OU.

Casey Thompson is the same player. Maybe the Sark actually didn’t forget how to call offense in the second halves.

• 1Like

Rush

Silver Knight of the Realm
Illinois tied for first in the Big 10! Rose Bowl here we come!
Was at the game. Wyoming isnt a big ten opponent for sure, but thats the best we have looked in an opener in a long time!

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Well shit. This may get bigger than March Madness. Why stop at 12?

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Well shit. This may get bigger than March Madness. Why stop at 12?

Because they can't play two games a weekend like basketball does. I would have been happy with 8. 12 is outstanding. Conference Championships matter again.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Because they can't play two games a weekend like basketball does. I would have been happy with 8. 12 is outstanding. Conference Championships matter again.

Of course they can! The bowl games become the playoff seeds. You can have three games a weekend!

Sterling

El Presidente
He's talking about individual teams playing 2 games on the same weekend. That's not going to happen in football.

• 1Like

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Of course they can! The bowl games become the playoff seeds. You can have three games a weekend!
I was talking individual teams can't play twice a weekend. Obviously they are going to have to either use lesser bowls as early round games or the bowls will become irrelevant. Like the NIT.