College Football 2022-23 Season.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Lol @ND.

What a terrible showing. Gonna be a rough stretch of years methinks

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
We are fuckin Marshall just won?

Nicolas Cage Hair GIF

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Come on App St. Make this the greatest day of college football ever!!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

taebin

Same trailer, different park
God it's hard being an A&M fan most of the time. Complete ineptitude across the board.

• 1Worf

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Bama nearly getting beat by tu. A&M getting embarrassed by App St. The SEC is getting their Power 5 Conference card revoked.

• 1Worf

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m super happy with today. Losing to Bama doesn’t matter; we are not competing for a national title. We showed that we belonged, everything else is cake.

• 1Worf

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Now root for the true team from Texas, the University of Houston.

• 1Solidarity

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I’m super happy with today. Losing to Bama doesn’t matter; we are not competing for a national title. We showed that we belonged, everything else is cake.
I just hope your defense is really that good - and our offense is better than they looked most of the game.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
When did Kentucky football become a better program than Kentucky basketball???

Used to be said thank God the SEC has Vandy and Kentucky to beat up on year after year in football. That and Vandy is allowed in the SEC to bring up the GPA.

Woo Hoo LSU beat their cross town rivals 65-17. Ok I joke, not rivals. At one time Southern the all black college across town raised funds for LSU baseball cause LSU needed new lights and Southern would get their old ones for their baseball field lol. 30 years later LSU has a new basball field and Southern still has the light standards they got from LSU heh.

At a hospital in TX had an "interesting" conversation with a Dr. that was a big UT fan. Told him LSU won national championships with thier last 3 coach hires. he had a meltdown and disappeared to look it up. I know UT has more money floating around and billionaires than any SEC team. LSU coach already got into it with the media in the post game interview. This will go well.

Last edited: