College Football 2022-23 Season.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why are we even this invested in this stupid sport? It’s been over a decade since it made me happy. I’m out, fuck this….. until next Saturday.

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Why are we even this invested in this stupid sport? It’s been over a decade since it made me happy. I’m out, fuck this….. until next Saturday.
I’ve been posting here for over 20 years. We both got to see our teams crush it while giving us great memories filled with championships and fun.

Most people’s teams cannot say that.

cya next Saturday.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Love me a bye week! Watch others crater from the sidelines. That 3rd and 16 run by the KSU QB was just indefensible from OU. Arky with a pure doink, and the PAC 12 keeps suckin

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I'm really up on things. Just found out the college I went to is no longer in the same conference. Only reason I found out was they beat someone over the weekend 98-0. Was Southland.

Stephen F. Austin State University Lumberjacks now part of the Western Athletic Conference. The only team that stayed from the move is Sam Houston. The other schools mostly are in Utah. Makes sense considering all their other teams in the Southland conference were at most 3-4 hours away in Houston or LA. Notable Alum = Bum Phillips lol. Notable attende but not graduate = Don Henley (AKA Jackass)

Anyway, means no more Chief Caddo. Was the largest trophy in college sports for the winner of the SFA / Northwestern State (LA) game.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Annie Potts Reaction GIF by CBS

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user