College Football 2022-23 Season.

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Well I nailed it here. What the holy fuck. I guess its a good thing I live in Houston since I never hear a word about the Big 12 unless I go looking.

Holy shit.

Edit: Enjoy Kansas as your Big XII champions.
Nope. TCU

The real question now for OU is how do they get 3 more wins?? I dont think there are 3 teams left on their schedule the Sooners can beat.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Nope. TCU

The real question now for OU is how do they get 3 more wins?? I dont think there are 3 teams left on their schedule the Sooners can beat.

Bro, there is no talent on this team and now the offense sucks too. I don't see 1 win.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Foggy Foggy , I know you are having a great time right now and are probably drunk; but I need you to help me.

How do I handle having a terrible team as my Alma mater? You've handled it with such grace this past decade that I am really counting on you to show me the ropes.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kaines

Potato Supreme
Foggy Foggy , I know you are having a great time right now and are probably drunk; but I need you to help me.

How do I handle having a terrible team as my Alma mater? You've handled it with such grace this past decade that I am really counting on you to show me the ropes.
You disappear from the thread after the first weekend in Oct every year.

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Step 1:

• 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bama did everything in their power to give that game away and still won. Haha fuck Aggies.

• 1Like

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Outcome was anything but disappointing. It not being a blowout is the only disappointment in an otherwise fantastic day.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1665318798019.jpeg

A picture for everybody’s Christmas cards.

Good news for the Sooners, they only have to play against Ewers one more season and then Arch for at least two after that. Things are looking up. Grats on hiring your Charlie Strong. The key to living with a program in perpetual disappointment mode, hire a new coach every 3-4 years. That dopamine hit from the false hope feels great.
1665319299894.jpeg

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
View attachment 437083
A picture for everybody’s Christmas cards.

Good news for the Sooners, they only have to play against Ewers one more season and then Arch for at least two after that. Things are looking up. Grats on hiring your Charlie Strong. The key to living with a program in perpetual disappointment mode, hire a new coach every 3-4 years. That dopamine hit from the false hope feels great.
View attachment 437085
First:

team america vomit GIF

Second:

I laughed at the Jordan pic. Good stuff.