College Football 2022-23 Season.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You only missed the, by far, biggest game college football game this weekend.
Why would the #1 team verse the #2 team be such a big game??

Yeah he missed one.

I am afraid for UGA. They better play today or Tennessee gets to crush us.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
OU Ariakas OU Ariakas LiquidDeath LiquidDeath Thenk you for getting Baylor bowl eligible. Maybe we'll rematch in the Texas Bowl sponsored by St Francis Convent of the Blind.

That game was great!

If you liked two below average teams showing just how below average they are. I guess we are banking on Texas Tech being just shit enough that we squeak through by a field goal and then Springbok Springbok 's Pokes are going to rip us a new one for the second year in a row. 6-6 Boomer Sooner!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well,

UGA came to play. The defense looked as good as it was last year. UGA should be able to go undefeated into the SEC championship. Kentucky could be a problem but if UGA played like they did today, it should not be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
That game was great!

If you liked two below average teams showing just how below average they are. I guess we are banking on Texas Tech being just shit enough that we squeak through by a field goal and then Springbok Springbok 's Pokes are going to rip us a new one for the second year in a row. 6-6 Boomer Sooner!
1667690666026.png

We're just as dogshit as you guys are - I fully expect to lose and honestly at this point don't even care. College football is a great sport.... at fucking ruining my weekends!

• 1Solidarity

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Well,

UGA came to play. The defense looked as good as it was last year. UGA should be able to go undefeated into the SEC championship. Kentucky could be a problem but if UGA played like they did today, it should not be.
Your boys looked great today - was half heartedly cheering for the Vols, but UGA looked like the far superior team.

Ohio State looked like shit today and need to figure out their own run game and run defense or they're in for a hurtin' come playoffs.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
I’m hoping BoB has a mild stroke so someone else (anyone else) can call the plays.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Big balls LSU - what a strange, fun season. Irish looked like an actual football team too. My vote is for pure CHAOS

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm always down for an Alabama loss, would of preferred it didn't come from a Brian Kelly led team.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I hate to bring this up but I will. LSU has won a title with the last 3 coaches they hired. Saban, Miles, Coach O......

I told someone that this game was going finish 19v18. I got the 1 point right.

Last edited:

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That was a gutsy call. Nicely done LSU. A win out has UGA playing them for the SEC championship.

• 1Like

Vinjin

Lord Nagafen Raider
When I attended LSU in the early 90s, I got to witness the five worst consecutive seasons in the history of LSU football. Their football program predates 1900 so I always felt that spoke volumes as to how bad they had fallen. Thank you, Curley Fucking Hallman.

I was always grateful for Saban because he restored LSU as a relevant power in the college football landscape and delivered a title in 2003. Couldn't hold it against the man for taking his shot at the next level, and still don't to this day. As much as I dislike Bama, the objective purist in me still recognizes Saban as the greatest coach ever.

As for Les, he was a clown as a coach but somehow managed to recruit well enough to lead them to another title in 2007. As for Orgeron, I'll go to my grave defending that 2019 season as the greatest, most accomplished season in the history of college football. Unfathomable how badly he had the program just two years later.

I had mixed feelings about Kelly when they hired him, but my concerns were more about the state of the program he was inheriting than him as a coach. Admittedly, they looked pretty bad against FSU in their first game this year, but I don't ever recall a team improving week to week as much as LSU has this year.

Last night's game was fucking epic to watch. Probably the game of the season so far. My only regret was that I wasn't there to witness it in person.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Damn haven't thought of Curly in a long time. Grew up just outside BR. Can remember Hodson and the earthquake game. I remember when they hired Dinardo and I went to his first game at A&M. Downhill from the moment he was hired. Did a lot of work for the company that sent the plane to get Bo Rein that went off and crashed after they think they passed out. Crazy things.

I had to move back to BR a number of years ago for a short period and the house I rented was next door to the house of Charlie Mac, his wife had just died. Fired cause he could win 9-10 games a year for a while, but couldn't beat Alabama. His house was on Perkins but nowhere near the same amount of money of Miles house just down the road.

Also the field looked good for all the rain they had earlier in the day. Lot better field than 30+ years ago when if it raind an inch it got sloppy. Also the band played "Neck" last night for a change.

• 1Like