Colorado/Utah

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
Just arrived in Moab after a detour to see the Colorado national monument, that is some place. I may end up as fat as a house though if I keep eating burgers and burritos

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well, we arrived in Denver. Just been for a (very) early mooch around Golden. Great little place, I could happily retire somewhere like this, not that the USA would have me!
Golden is where Colorado School of Mines is. One of the best engineering schools in the nation. Remember, if the USA won't have you, you can just walk in from Mexico and get free everything.

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
Thanks for the strong recommendation to add Zion to the trip, it was a big drive from Moab but it was well worth it to see Bryce and then Zion.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
I know a lot of guys on here talk about this, but I can't get over how many Mexicans are here. They're everywhere, and very few of them seem to speak English, even when in a service industry, it's fairly crazy. Hotel staff, restaurant staff, in the supermarket, at the mall, just everywhere.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I know a lot of guys on here talk about this, but I can't get over how many Mexicans are here. They're everywhere, and very few of them seem to speak English, even when in a service industry, it's fairly crazy. Hotel staff, restaurant staff, in the supermarket, at the mall, just everywhere.

If it's the service industry in a non customer facing role, it's probably a Mexican.

Best cooks in all the land.