Colrectal Stage 3 cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry all that I have not posted
To all that said it would suck the life out of me you were correct, the cancer sucks so badly you do go to really dark places thinking of sucide etc.
As for the Chemo itself they have me on Xeloda the chemo pill to go with the radation but I am so drained cant do shit not even surf the web or check out the new ps4 just spend most of the time at this point thinking about if had any energy what I would want to do before I died.

I,

Would like to know who was the genius that moved the stage 4 rectal colon cancer to rickshaw?
My brother Loren C Alexander is the Executor of Estate so I have him post my death certificate when I die so you all can chuckle over it, I am to sick to even be mad pathetic really.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
rrr_img_50107.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I know the first thing I'm doing when I get ass cancer is running to the Rerolled forums to beg for beta passes to MMOs then bitching when my thread gets rickshawed after I'm called out and stop posting for 6 months.

I know the first thing I'm doing when I get ass cancer is running to the Rerolled forums to beg for beta passes to MMOs then bitching when my thread gets rickshawed after I'm called out and stop posting for 6 months.
I have been in and out of Hospitals at Moffit and Bay Pines VA.
I also have not been well enough to post much or even read my normal sites and yes it has spread.
As for betas which don't I have muti keys for, that I don't need like elder Scrolls I have 4 extra keys for but I am to sick to even use one and its been that way for months so not sure what your talking about.

If any of you would like to come down to tampa and help me from being so depressed and bored as I go thru my cancer treatments I would welcome it.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Can an anal tumor suffer from biopolar 2?

Or does this disease inflict only brain tumors?

iannis

Musty Nester
Cancer scams are among the most depraved (and easiest) scams. Unfortunately these boards have been cancer scammed a few times. For whatever reason, people have pretended to have it or have exaggerated real conditions for empty sympathy. That's sick. So when there's something that doesn't quite add up, the incoming "fuck you" is going to be absolutely deafening.

If I was looking for a cancer victim support group, this board would not be among the places I considered for even a moment.

Have no fear bros and broette's, when I get cancer and die -- it'll just be another day like any other for all concerned.

iannis

Musty Nester
You know how you know you're getting old?

When you actually start to worry about dia-beetus and modify your diet.

I miss you so much, excessive sugar.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I have to learn how to type his name again.

Aleanski? Aleneskai? Allensky? Fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.