Colrectal Stage 3 cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Step dad died of colon cancer, 6 ft 3 biker not massive but still a big dude and scary when he wanted to be we never got along but good to my mom.

They basically scooped out most of his bowels and stitched up what was left of his asshole. Really weird to see a piece of intestine hang out of some ones stomach as it randomly farted and shit, he laughed about it at first... he died a few months after the operation maybe 80 pounds high as can be but still scared.

Fuck cancer and people that take advantage of it.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
They don't do shit for me if I'm not in pain. I got a stomach ache and felt like I had a fever. I felt slightly light headed, but it wasn't a good sensation that I'd want to repeat.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
They don't do shit for me if I'm not in pain. I got a stomach ache and felt like I had a fever. I felt slightly light headed, but it wasn't a good sensation that I'd want to repeat.
That's pretty much how it is for me too. Norco's, on the other hand, are wonderful.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
If only we had a whole industry devoted to the fabrication and workings of drugs
biggrin.png

http://www.phgfoundation.org/tutoria...enomics/2.html

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ha I love he just dropped off when we busted him. Who signed up on the 23 or 24? Will probably be his new alt!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm curious what his new persona will look like. I'm guessing a french-speaking, ESL African native who lives in Orlando, and to fit in more, is a MtF trans gamer.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Seriously, couldn't he just fake aspergers like a normal nerd?

(The worst part about oncology wards is figuring out why some lung cancer patients are allowed to smoke and others aren't)

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Izo is an authority on that strain since he seems adhered to Tarrant's nuts.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Izo is an authority on that strain since he seems adhered to Tarrant's nuts.
That would require said gonads to descend first. Anatomically impossible - MRI confirms ovaries. What are you findings on this matter, Soybro?

Status
Not open for further replies.