Colrectal Stage 3 cancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
AlekseiFL, we're not questioning the cancer. We're concerned about your ever changing life story.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Once I read that he said this

The only thing, I can assume is you don't like Miltary Vets that your one the people that was afraid to serve ever.
I don't believe his story period. Who the fuck uses their military service in this way? Saying "You must just hate Veterans if you don't buy my baloney story about having 30 different mental illnesses, cancer, being hit by a car, robbed by a pack of thugs who picked him up from a bar when he doesn't drink" sounds fake as shit to me when you think about it.

Just my two cents. I think the guy's a total fraud at this point, cancer story may or may not be true, but once you've cried wolf like this, and the stories he tells that Adebisi has linked up from around the web, I think the guy's a fraud.

You tell me. Do you think he could pass the ASVAB to get into the military when he can barely communicate at a 6th grade level? I don't. I took that shit, it wasn't hard, but if you can't read and write basic English, you can't fucking pass that thing. I saw teenagers who actually had to study to pass that thing, much like the GED, and they could speak basic fucking English at a 6th grade and higher level. So no, I don't believe any of his story at this point.

Dude either needs to take a picture of him holding his fucking cancer documents, and come clean about all this nonsense, or people need to just grow a fucking pair of balls and call him what he is: A hypochondriac habitual liar who makes up bullshit stories on the internet to get sympathy from others.

Rickshaw me if you want, mods, for saying this, but I'm saying: Aleksie is a fucking liar. Period.

Prove me wrong.

4 hours with the rad treatments
Make sure to stock up on some:

fallout_rad-away.jpg

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Oh, so this dude is Alexei FTL? I was wondering what ever happened to that nutcase with 4 wives and 5 daughters. And to think I gave a sympathy net to this dude.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I dont know, Alexei FTL had much worse writing skills than this dude has. But that could of been staged.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I dont know, Alexei FTL had much worse writing skills than this dude has. But that could of been staged.
From my discussions with Amod Themod:

Start new thread
paste link from game site
incoherent one-liners
paste some choice text from game site, no quote tags

Black Gold Online secures $97M in funding from Chinese banks.

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/07...chinese-banks/

Know it be long time before it comes to us, But that is a lot of dam bread- money.

97 Million over there might as well be like 500 million or more US as they can pay them all much lower wages then we would in the West.

Snail Games and publisher Shanda Games will also be chipping in a cool $32.6 million for marketing the steampunk MMO title. Black Gold Online is currently in closed beta in China with a North American launch to come next year.

Cheers.
http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/03...-in-beta-vids/

New gameplay Video from the Korea Beta.

Think just like 4 classes.

The Video looks alot like Aion.

This game be on SoE station pass lol maybe Sub as well have no idea.

Also could sworn there was thread for this but cant find it.

MMO Culture has posted some hands-on impressions with Runewaker's new Dragon's Prophet title. The fantasy MMO, which will be published in North America by SOE, is most notable for its extensive dragon-based gameplay featuring taming, progression, and mounted combat.

The author comments on the game's combo-based combat system, saying that it is "full non-target" with the ability to aim manually and hit multiple enemies. He also points out that you can't fight "while moving jumping, or swimming," though. The article features several lengthy gameplay videos, the first of which is embedded for you after the break.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Let me combine the two:

http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/07...chinese-banks/
http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/03...-in-beta-vids/

Know it be long time before it comes to us, But that is a lot of dam bread- money.

Think just like 4 classes.

97 Million over there might as well be like 500 million or more US as they can pay them all much lower wages then we would in the West.

This game be on SoE station pass lol maybe Sub as well have no idea.

Snail Games and publisher Shanda Games will also be chipping in a cool $32.6 million for marketing the steampunk MMO title. Black Gold Online is currently in closed beta in China with a North American launch to come next year.

MMO Culture has posted some hands-on impressions with Runewaker's new Dragon's Prophet title. The fantasy MMO, which will be published in North America by SOE, is most notable for its extensive dragon-based gameplay featuring taming, progression, and mounted combat.

The author comments on the game's combo-based combat system, saying that it is "full non-target" with the ability to aim manually and hit multiple enemies. He also points out that you can't fight "while moving jumping, or swimming," though. The article features several lengthy gameplay videos, the first of which is embedded for you after the break.

Cheers.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
There's exactly zero doubt in my mind. I lurked a long fucking time at FOH and this is definitely, undeniably the same guy. Like you said, he should get his posting style trademarked and patented because that shit is his internet DNA sample.

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
I'm only 95% sure it's him.

Back me up here bros, am I crazy?
You're not crazy. It's him. I don't know if the cancer is real or not, and quite frankly I don't care. The guy is a shady fuck who is using it for attention, and to try and con beta keys off people. Even if it is real he could show a bit of class and not try to play on peoples sympathies in a attempt to get free stuff. If I was a betting man though I'd say he is just full of shit. He proved posting as AlekseiFL that he is a pathological liar so I see no reason to believe a fucking thing he says.

Don't let the guy screw with you folks. Go read the ask a mod thread if you want to see some more crazy.

iannis

Musty Nester
We used to have this 12 year old kid pretending to be 16 back in EQ who played a cleric. And we'd take him around to places that required a cleric because besides for being 12 years old he was a perfectly competent cleric. And every night at 10pm EST some emergency would happen and he would have to log out. Now the 3rd time it happened we all figured out that seeing as that he was 12 years old 10 pm was probably his bedtime... and we always planned to replace him at bedtime. But we never told him that. And we always kept bringing him because the excuses he would use were always these hilarious things that only a 12 year old would think of. Which is why we never told him. And they kept escalating.

The best one was when, about five minutes to ten, he just goes "OH NO THE HOUSE IS ON FIRE" then gates and camps.

Man, I still remember that kid. Can you imagine how fucking cool he felt from 7-9:45, and how guilty he felt going to sleep. lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.