Comic Books

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
DC is rebooting the universe again? I can't do this any more.

DC Comics Says Rebirth Wont Be Just Another Reboot [UPDATE]
So what I have been reading they are Geoff Johns Is bringing back all the legacy characters Geoff Johns Killed off/ruined the last decade. Dan Didio may have had a hand in the culling as well.

Geoff Johns should stick to Superman and Green Lantern. He is great at those two things. He knows those two things really well. He just likes his white bread 60s white heroes. Hal Jordan is the worst. Barry Allen is the worst. But we just HAVE to bring them back!...best thing Barry Allen ever did was die.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
for me guy gardner is a fucking turd as well. the core minus kyle and john are bollocks. also my Wakandan killowagg

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
he was decent as a red lantern. I just didn't care for the direction they started taking the red lanterns. to much fucking reason, not enough raaarg.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
DC Comics Rebirth :WONDERCON: DC Comics Reveals Creative Teams, More New Details | Comic Book ResourcesSo most of the details are out now following the presentation at WonderCon. Basically its a reboot without rebooting which weaves the legacy of the old post-crisis DCU into the New 52 but doesn't necessarily erase everything.

Things that are successful are mostly untouched (Batman and Harley Quinn this time), things that have been faltering get a revision (Superman and the Lanterns) and things that were complete fuck-ups (deleting the Titans from existence, restoring Lois, Clark and Chris Kent) are undone. Not sure if this is enough to get me to come back after I was burned by the New 52, but I am encouraged by at least some of the pitches.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
DC Comics Rebirth :WONDERCON: DC Comics Reveals Creative Teams, More New Details | Comic Book ResourcesSo most of the details are out now following the presentation at WonderCon. Basically its a reboot without rebooting which weaves the legacy of the old post-crisis DCU into the New 52 but doesn't necessarily erase everything.

Things that are successful are mostly untouched (Batman and Harley Quinn this time), things that have been faltering get a revision (Superman and the Lanterns) and things that were complete fuck-ups (deleting the Titans from existence, restoring Lois, Clark and Chris Kent) are undone. Not sure if this is enough to get me to come back after I was burned by the New 52, but I am encouraged by at least some of the pitches.
So every Crisis . but they cant call anything a "Crisis" because they made a "Final Crisis".

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
For being someone that hated Final Crisis and all the Morrison meta-wank I really did enjoy everything all of the Multiversity stuff.