Comic Books

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wolverine. used sparingly. ROFL.
When has Marvel ever stopped using Wolverine (or Spiderman) to boost sales of any book they have? Uh oh, sales of Moon Knight or Alpha Flight have dropped! Put Wolverine on the cover!

I'm thinking Logan really screwed up. I went and read the history of Hank Pym, and several times he saved the Earth himself. Destiny named him the Scientist Supreme of Earth.

They are going to go back to the future, and Kang or Immortus will be ruling the Earth instead of Ultron. Pym was essential in helping the Avengers defeat these villains in the Destiny Wars storyline.

I imagine that the rest of the series is going to be a "What If" of epic proportions.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
really? she looks like a teenager
In the comic book, she goes along with Wolverine, at first to try to stop him. But he convinces her to help him kill Pym, because the other members of the FF are dead, along with the rest of her family. Wolverine convinces her that killing Pym would reverse all of that, plus save a billion more lives.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
yeah i've read the plot on wiki. Doesn't say how it ends tho. What they find when they go back in the future?
That issue isn't out yet
frown.png

frown.png

Zhaun_sl

shitlord
When has Marvel ever stopped using Wolverine (or Spiderman) to boost sales of any book they have? Uh oh, sales of Moon Knight or Alpha Flight have dropped! Put Wolverine on the cover!

I'm thinking Logan really screwed up. I went and read the history of Hank Pym, and several times he saved the Earth himself. Destiny named him the Scientist Supreme of Earth.

They are going to go back to the future, and Kang or Immortus will be ruling the Earth instead of Ultron. Pym was essential in helping the Avengers defeat these villains in the Destiny Wars storyline.

I imagine that the rest of the series is going to be a "What If" of epic proportions.
Sounds about right. Pym has been there and had a hand in way too many critical events that killing him so long ago is a good idea.

Caliane

Between Beast's time traveling shenanigans and now Wolverines. The Xmen are menaces and must be killed. Except for Team Right.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
So in Superior Spiderman #9, Doc Ock supposedly permanently erases Peter Parker. Disney apparently wants the rights back to Spiderman badly.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
How are the new spider man comics? I haven't read of any of them but I had heard that Doc Ock transferred his mind into Parkers body?

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't recommend. Not even ultimate at this point.
I've lost interest in it. The last one I read is where the Superior Spiderman almost kills the Rhino and Vulture, and blood was flying everywhere. It just doesn't feel like Spiderman. Why not give him some guns and call him the Spider-Punisher?