Comic Books

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lifeld only became something in the industry because he had Mcfarlane doing inking for his first works at marvel.

As soon as he broke from marvel and became part of Image and he no longer had Mcfarlane inking for him because Mcfarlane was working full time on Spawn his career effectively crashed and burned.

Ugh, Liefeld.

For you fans of Saga, check out Low. I love a majority of Remenders work and Tocchini is an absolute beast. He is quickly replacing Fiona Staples as my favorite artist right now.
rrr_img_91542.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Question for you nerds. Barry never becomes the Flash in the Flashpoint story for comics right? I mean if the Flashpoint movie was reasonably accurate, Barry got his powers from recreating the accident, but he never became the famous hero The Flash. So why exactly is Eobard Thawne still around in the new timeline?

From the wiki on Professor Zoom " He was unable to alter Barry's becoming the Flash, as that would erase Zoom himself from existence." except Barry never becomes the Flash. So does the Speedforce just magically protect him from the paradox that should have removed him from existence? And if the Speedforce is capable of doing that, why can't Zoom just kill Barry himself?

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
my vague memory of flashpoint (comics) is that reverse flash created flashpoint to create barry allen into a time paradox, in this way he can finally kill barry allen instead of just teasing him on and off.

But again caring about DC is one of my weaker comic areas.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I am rereading Cerebus right now. Well, not so much rereading, as I only ever read through High Society. I'm past that into Church and State now, it is crazy how good this comic is. And to think this thing came out in the early 80s, damn dudes.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Thor is dead again, oh well. It doesn't have so much impact when he dies off once a year and then comes back next issue.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Odin is lower than Dr. Strange and Mephisto? LOL.

Ghost Rider more powerful than the Hulk or Thor, or Juggernaut?
He gives some of his logic and explains that at some points it's just a ton of characters you could argue. Plus he, weirdly, uses specific versions of some of them occasionally. Which I guess I get with someone like Hulk, his power level is so variable it makes sense to list his normal and his maxed out(that we've seen) level.

Either way most debatable stuff was brought up in the thread, why I said it was worth reading through. And he admits he overlooked Scarlet Witch.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
He gives some of his logic and explains that at some points it's just a ton of characters you could argue. Plus he, weirdly, uses specific versions of some of them occasionally. Which I guess I get with someone like Hulk, his power level is so variable it makes sense to list his normal and his maxed out(that we've seen) level.

Either way most debatable stuff was brought up in the thread, why I said it was worth reading through. And he admits he overlooked Scarlet Witch.
I admit, I'm shocked that Ghost Rider has beaten Hulk and Thor. But Loki has pimp smacked Dr Strange on numerous occasions, and he's not as powerful as Odin.

rrr_img_94812.jpg

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Strange is clearly labeled asClassic Dr. Strange.

"Years ago, back in the late 1960s to the late 1970s, the Sorcerer Supreme Dr. Strange had been immensely powerful, capable of the destruction of entire galaxies and cosmic beings of a similar magnitude. Now, Dr. Strange has had his powers greatly reduced."

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Strange is clearly labeled asClassic Dr. Strange.

"Years ago, back in the late 1960s to the late 1970s, the Sorcerer Supreme Dr. Strange had been immensely powerful, capable of the destruction of entire galaxies and cosmic beings of a similar magnitude. Now, Dr. Strange has had his powers greatly reduced."
The scan I put was from that timeframe. I seem to recall Dr. Strange and Professor X getting curbstomped by average Asgardian magic users.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm also surprised Hulk is that low, Galactus has said that the Hulk is the one earth being he fears fighting.