Coming 2 America (2021)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I may be wrong but I think that was like his first movie. The original was a classic. People forget that it takes place in the same movie universe as Trading Places. One of the best scenes is when he hands a wad of money to the homeless guys (Mortimer and Randolph) and Mortimer is like 'Randolph, we're back'. Also it wasn't until years later when I found out that Eddie is playing the old white guy in the barber shop.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I may be wrong but I think that was like his first movie. The original was a classic. People forget that it takes place in the same movie universe as Trading Places. One of the best scenes is when he hands a wad of money to the homeless guys (Mortimer and Randolph) and Mortimer is like 'Randolph, we're back'. Also it wasn't until years later when I found out that Eddie is playing the old white guy in the barber shop.

Oh my god in the credits scene they briefly show the old white guy with his name, and even with that I didn't think that was him!!!

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Anything come out yet suggesting this will be a wokefest or anything?

• 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
You all are taking about Eddie Murphy being too old. I'm amazing James Earl Jones is still kicking.

If this is half as good as Dolemite is my Name, I'm in.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Jesus, I guess black really doesn't crack. Looks good!

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
old school Eddie Murphy is something that there needs to be more of

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
i 100% bet the son is actually a girl and she becomes the new Queen of Wakanda, there is no way they throw out the line "a male must become king" and not end the movie with a chick becoming Black Panther Ruler of Zamunda

• 1Direct to DVD
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
how would they even know there was a "son"? like, did they go on Maury or something? you spend 30 years in Zamunda and now you find out about a son?

Oldbased

> Than U
how would they even know there was a "son"? like, did they go on Maury or something? you spend 30 years in Zamunda and now you find out about a son?
It's a Wakanda thing. They just know. Especially when they are drug dealing hip hops living in a crappy apartment across the world.

• 1Like