Conan Exiles

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Dammit, I logged off to go do something and there was a patch and now I can't get back to the FoH server.,
There should be a house near the iron in grid space Q9 on that map that was posted earlier that I have no slave at, so it's safe and has some crafting tables in it if you guys starting out need em (to the south in Q10).

Also, is there a guild/clan/whatever started? I assume that would make slaves happy to see everyone.

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
Dammit, I logged off to go do something and there was a patch and now I can't get back to the FoH server.,
There should be a house near the iron in grid space Q9 on that map that was posted earlier that I have no slave at, so it's safe and has some crafting tables in it if you guys starting out need em (to the south in Q10).

Also, is there a guild/clan/whatever started? I assume that would make slaves happy to see everyone.
Let me update it.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
we have formed a clan with a few so far. Well Hung.

happy to group up with others, as long as you are properly endowed.

error

Molten Core Raider
Any thoughts on limiting clan size to small groups? Maybe 5 or less? Also, while we have been duo'ing anyone interested in joining us, a couple more would be cool.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
whowhat.png

Need sleep

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
Fun game so far, bugs are plentiful but not terrible so far, more an annoyance. Need to hook up with you guys solo it gets very boring at times so my time is only an hour or so at a play period.

We jumped onto the FoH server, stable and a bit more enjoyable then a pay to host server. See you guys in game! I know there has been chat about limiting clan size; I'm game for a cap of 15.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Fun game so far, bugs are plentiful but not terrible so far, more an annoyance. Need to hook up with you guys solo it gets very boring at times so my time is only an hour or so at a play period.
Vepil, we're very close to you. I ran into you outside your house the other day and said hi.

Happy to have you join with us. we've got 4 in our crew so far, but I'm not sure if Intropy is still logging in or not.

Anyway, hit me up on discord or in PMs and we can connect.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Had to stop on server i was on for now until fixed.. Something was happening where anytime you logged off it didn't save anything you built. So build all your benches/well/forge etc and come back and its all gone. All that would be left was walls and foundation. Even all your doors would poof.

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
Had to stop on server i was on for now until fixed.. Something was happening where anytime you logged off it didn't save anything you built. So build all your benches/well/forge etc and come back and its all gone. All that would be left was walls and foundation. Even all your doors would poof.
We don't have that problem on our server!

Mao

Trakanon Raider
I am going to have to go around and start cleaning up a bit soon. Each time I go on a long exploration trip, I end up making a place to stop, repair etc. Going to clean up a lil, but as we approach the city and look to start raiding it having a place to fall back too, repair and store items seems almost necessary.

error

Molten Core Raider

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Server needs an update. I think there's a way to script an auto-update and reboot when updates are published via steamcmd.

edit: Here's an example - GitHub - C0nw0nk/SteamCMD-AutoUpdate-Any-Gameserver: Windows SteamCMD to autoupdate and install any game server steam cmd settings configurable lots of useful features. This batch script will keep your game servers automaticly updated updating intervals announce the server is shutting down for updates etc all configurable.
Doubt the in-game notification works, but it would be much cooler if it did. :)
I will do it once I get home. Out doing errands for another hour or two.

I will check out that script.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Made it to like level 20 last night and finally made some iron tools. Got my wheel of pain built and want me some slaves, but I can't tell what the resource it uses for fuel is?

Mao

Trakanon Raider
Gruel is the primary. You make it with seeds and plant fibers in the cook fire. YOu can also use other foods apparently, but I haven't tried cause I worry about spoilage.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So this game is worth the purchase then? I wanna get in on some floppy cock FOH action.