Conan Exiles

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Build your temple to Mitra and use an Ankh on human corpses after killing them. Yog works similarly with a club and some sort of flesh instead.

WTF I used that thing as a weapon for a whole day. I'm surprised I didn't get any by accident.

I was going into some truly terrifying places looking for that stuff. Glad I asked thanks!

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Done setting up the server, see if you guys can log in 162.248.247.30

I don't know how to join a sever by IP from within the game's server browser, so I added that IP to my favorites in Steam servers. I see it, i can even launch the game by joining it, but I still land at the main menu and dont end up connecting to your server

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
must have just been a client version issue... seems to be working now...

no nudity on the server?

error

Molten Core Raider
I got in. How about 2x exp 2x harvesting. I feel like that's where it should actually be in vanilla. Even 3x. Shorter nights? I'm starting a character there atm.

Wintermute

<Charitable Administrator>
I got in. How about 2x exp 2x harvesting. I feel like that's where it should actually be in vanilla. Even 3x. Shorter nights? I'm starting a character there atm.
Get some consensus on a correct number for multipliers.

I just restarted it to turn on nudity.

error

Molten Core Raider
Cool, I was creating my character when you restarted. Now I see titties. Perfect. I'll go with consensus on multipliers. Thanks.

Wintermute

Cool, I was creating my character when you restarted. Now I see titties. Perfect. I'll go with consensus on multipliers. Thanks.
Yeah the more people that play can tell me what some proper numbers might be. Toss a number or two out there, I see you said 2x for starters. What do you think Nemesis Nemesis ?

Anyone else getting in on this? I am busy this weekend or I would be playing .

error

Molten Core Raider
Name something to draw people in? Something indicating fresh server, date, pvp, multipliers, etc. What are the server specs out of curiousity? I'll be away most of the weekend. :/

Wintermute

Name something to draw people in? Something indicating fresh server, date, pvp, multipliers, etc. What are the server specs out of curiousity? I'll be away most of the weekend. :/
For now I just named it FoH but I have a new forum going up for it and also a lot of work happening to code some back end tools for the entire community to generate traffic to that forum. Most I can tell you right now.

The server specs are a VM off my dedicated server that I gave some power. It can handle a decent amount but if we start getting a lot of traffic I will spin it off to its own box.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
played on another server with 5x mult.. that was just a tiny bit excessive, but not too bad. maybe 2-4x harvest and 2x xp would be good. others probably have a better idea

Wintermute

played on another server with 5x mult.. that was just a tiny bit excessive, but not too bad. maybe 2-4x harvest and 2x xp would be good. others probably have a better idea
Okay, I will edit it in a little while. I don't want to be bringing it up and down nonstop.

Madikus

Knows nothing.
I also have a stable server up - Blitz setup with good xp and resource rates. 70 cap. It's hosted on Amazon and has more resources than it needs.

GET TO THE SERVER!

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Bounced and set to 3X for now.

Wife and I played on a 2, 3 and 4 server so far. 3x everything seems the best balance.

The server we're currently on keeps fucking restarting like every 20 minutes so we're probably going to move over to yours.

Mao

Trakanon Raider
Welp. Was enjoying the FoH server but then patched and forgot to check if the server had the patch yet or not. So, now locked out of the server. Anyone know any way to roll back a patch?