Conan Exiles

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Will there be frontal nudity. This is core to the Conan MMO concept.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bixxby

Molten Core Raider
Good luck Funcom, TSW still one of the coolest games of the last few years, hope this works out. Probably won't play it though, survival games are boring as shit.

• 1Solidarity

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll check it out. Funcom is a pretty creative company. They usually bring something cool and new to the mix. Somehow they usually end up messing up the overall package though.

Even thought the launch was screwed up, AoC was a pretty good game for a while. Then they launched the expansion and blew it all up. TSW was / is good. I think it just got lost in all the other games out now. Tough to compete in a hyper crowded market.

• 1Salty

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
Honestly conan is not bad IP for that kind of brutal survival type game but there are a lot of those things on the market right now not sure how popular it will be.

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Conan is a fantastic setting for a fantasy survival game. They should have started development as soon as the survival games market started to explode, or have they and it just took them this long? Anyway, they only setting as good as Conan would be AD&D Dark Sun, someone please make a Dark Sun survival game
smile.png

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Yeeeeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

1st a Lobo movie now this? I'm in fuckin heaven! Please not let me have a stroke or die before these things come out.

Cybsled

Unnerfed Herald of Xotl please. I loved that class until they nerfed the fuck out of the demon form builds.

Dartoxer_sl

shitlord
A new trailer featuring in-game footage will be out tomorrow. A fantasy themed ARK with good melee combat is all I need. Pls don't screw this up Funcom.

Here are the new screenshots they posted in the last 3 days:One,Two,Three

xzi

Mouthbreather
Seems intriguing. Doesn't really look any different from any other survival game in its current state, but I can't wait to see what more comes of this.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Everyone mentions AoC and TLW but how bout some Anarchy Online? shit was dope back in the day. One of the most revolutionary MMOS for its time. Mission system, random generated dungeons, chat system with bots and all sorts of creative shit you could do, and also the first to have linked items in chat. They had social dungeons that were also instanced, best of both worlds IMO. So much in that game was way ahead of its time.