Conan Exiles

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I'm still waiting to find out if the survival game has nudity and drunk NPCs pissing everywhere, or if they're no longer on the cutting edge of game design space.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Streams are starting, unlocks in 12 hours for plebs. Anyone know what this is gonna cost and/or have an extra access key?

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Looks hilarious. Hope I can grab it a little early so my potato internet can be pulling it down

Ryanz

<Banned>
Watching Lirik play. He's playing as a naked chick with huge tits and a man face. Pretty funny. If this is from the same ppl that made AoC I'm down to try this out.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
It looks like rust+arc set in a conan world. Will definitely give that a try.

• 1Like

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Watching a few streams, looks pretty fun, and pretty damn unforgiving. The dismemberment when you kill humanoids is hilarious, heads popping off, bodies sliced in half, hands chopped off.

spronk

FPS noob
didn't see a thread. game is going live tomorrow, its streaming today for twitch and shit. It looks hilarious, what I sort of expected Everquest Landmark to be like.

You build shit ala minecraft but you can attack other people, other people's shit, explore dark and deep areas, create religions, enslave people, and build giant avatars. Anyways it all looks really cool and people are live playing on twitch today.

Its all R rated too so you start out totally naked, boy or girl. Its pretty funny watching a stream where like 30 naked chicks are all attacking each other.

CONAN EXILES

I'm watching Lirik today on the stream, its pretty funny watching his group of 3 gank other people and stuff. The crafting looks pretty deep and wide.

I've got a giant backlog or I'd start playing now. Not sure how you buy the game anyways, might be in that weird little window between early launch and launch.

Oldbased

> Than U
Game looks solid, it has bugs, issues and shit but now that I am not admining games for other people I could care less as long as they work on it and fix it over time.
Probably going to throw a server sometime tonight just so I have a clean world to learn all the ropes and check out server controls and see what I can do to start rebuilding some mods I used in Oxide for things like 7d2d/rust.

Croetec

Lord Nagafen Raider
Bout damn time, always a tit slider never a big juicy cock slider. I'll forgive the uncut for now.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
If we make a rere group and/or server and you fucks don't pledge crom ya'll are faggots.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Typically play male characters but this may be my first game I play a female. They're looking damn good.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
If we make a rere group and/or server and you fucks don't pledge crom ya'll are faggots.

You can pledge to anything besides Crom? The fuck kind of faggoty ass Conan game is this.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
You can pledge to anything besides Crom? The fuck kind of faggoty ass Conan game is this.

set mitra and yog - their form of factions although I'm unsure what difference it makes except what colossal type creature you can control in end game

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Caught a stream earlier, and saw an insane sandstorm roll through. Cool stuff.

Did see a fair amount of rubber banding. Hopefully that gets sorted out. May give this a shot.

Last edited: