Conan Exiles

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
And your character should emit audio using the voice set you selected instead of Male1 for everyone.

Any wagers on the first mods to appear? I'm guessing the first 5 will be dong related. Or maybe the inevitable full heavy armor in a barrel mod.
Yeah definitely tit and dong related.

Probably just sort Rust and Ark by most popular mods and those will be replicated.

error

Molten Core Raider
Corpse locater, /stuck (although I haven't gotten stuck yet), Map location pins and new maps.

edit: and fixing decay timers on corpses and especially on placeables people have been using to cock block people.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Logged in this afternoon every resource and item in my crafting stations and boxes is gone, same for others. DOH!

Had this happen a few days ago on server i was playing on. Havent logged in to check if its still happenings, since I rebuilt everything like 4-5 times and it poofed everytime I logged out and in.

Vepil

Gamja
<Bronze Donator>
We lost everything once on a_skeleton_03's server but it was a freak occurrence. Out side of the little bit of lag the server has been great.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I have to stop exiting the game. They patched again and I can't get in.

Anyone want to partner up for a build. I lost my corpse but still have some mats left.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I have to stop exiting the game. They patched again and I can't get in.

Anyone want to partner up for a build. I lost my corpse but still have some mats left.
Just bounced it for that update.

Tomorrow I need to dig deep and figure out why it isn't updating by itself.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I'm upgrading a set temple to level 3, will see if the patch works or if it all goes poof again.

Cybsled

A /home mode would be good, too. Give it a decent cooldown (like an hour) and let you teleport back to your home point. That way you can go exploring and if you need to log out fast, you aren't in the middle of no where.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
OhYea.png

Here we gooooo!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Not having much luck so far. Can't seem to find the guts of where the crafting magic happens. There's a ProcessItemsInInventory that is a dead end. Not sure wtf that is, but it might be C++ side.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Found it, but doesn't seem to be much way to make crafting results formulaic. Just an integer. I put 5 bark per shaped wood created.

Tis now cooking the mod so I can test it.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Works! I think I'll stick it on steam workshop, though I need to remake it with a better name

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
If anyone has a good thrall on a carpentry station, would be curious to know what that does to the formulae.

Now onto the next one, see if I can fix player voice packs in multiplayer (it always comes out as male 1).

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I started scattering debug prints all over with the value that holds the voice pack chosen... and the problem went away... strange. Maybe a race condition? Haven't tested it on a real server yet. Takes like 30 minutes to cook.