Constantine (2005)

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I thoroughly enjoyed the 2005 movie, even if it really felt like an intro into a bigger world/more movies. I thought Keanu was fine =|
It was also peak hotness Rachel Weisz, so there's that as well. But it was a movie about demons and angels and had Gavin Rossdale as a character. Just perfect for its time.

Peter Stormare was especially sinister as well.

Speaking of him, I wonder how legit this article from late last year is:

Peter Stormare Teases Potential Constantine Sequel in Development

I suppose JJ could bring him back as Lucifer, the ultimate white male villian, opposite a black Constantine.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The only downside to the movie was Shia. The rest was really good.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
To be fair, it's the best movie he's ever been in, and so forgettable every time someone mentions that he's in it, it reminds me that he was, in fact, in it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
To be fair, it's the best movie he's ever been in, and so forgettable every time someone mentions that he's in it, it reminds me that he was, in fact, in it.
I thought Fury was pretty good.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I didnt think I could dislike Shia in this role anymore and then I watched the animated Constantune movie on HBO Max and saw the Chaz there. The last person I could every picture playing this role is Shia.