Constantine (2005)

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Yes, there was a TV show. It was good, but very different vibe.

TV show was cast right but the setting and tone were all wrong as I remember. The actor went on to voice Constantine in several DC animated movies.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
TV show was cast right but the setting and tone were all wrong as I remember. The actor went on to voice Constantine in several DC animated movies.
Matt Ryan is still playing Constantine on Legends now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

uniqueuser

Vyemm Raider
That wasn't her boobs in Titanic?
katewinslet.jpg

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Stormare is pretty great in just about any role, but I still think viggo mortenson plays the best satan

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Viggo is easily my favorite too, with Elizabeth Hurley as my favorite comedic portrayal. Not that there's a lot of competition for a good comedic portrayal.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Those are good but Al Pacino did it best (another great Keanu movie)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This film would have worked way better if Gabriel is actually Lucifer in disguise. The character of Lou is the gorilla in the con. His job is to draw everyone's attention while the real players make their moves.

Tilda Swinton in that is so close to the Lucifier of Sandman it's goddamn distracting. Also fuck Shia.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
DeNiro in Angel Heart was way better than Pacino. But then again, I've never been a fan of Pacino outside of Scarface. I love Stormare's version, but I had totally fucking forgotten about Viggo. It has been years since I've watched The Prophecy, and I agree that he was awesome.

It is funny that you posted this because I just rewatched it last week as well. I was trying to convince a coworker to watch it for the first time, and figured I might as well pop it on again. Still holds up, and is just overall a great movie.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Evidently I was mistaken, but I have personally never seen her boobies. And that link is dead for me.
The Constant Gardener. Sad movie, fair amount of naked Rachel Weisz though. She's hot as fuck.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users