Cord-Cutting, Or How to Stream your Way to Success

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
So now that CFB season is around the corner, anyone know of a good place to get monthly IPTV? I'd like to avoid paying an extra $50 a month for a live TV service just for sports if possible.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So now that CFB season is around the corner, anyone know of a good place to get monthly IPTV? I'd like to avoid paying an extra $50 a month for a live TV service just for sports if possible.
Check out IP Gurl hosting. $10 for the Prime subscription, works pretty damn well

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>

I’ve got a service I’ve been using for about a year that has been rock solid and hasn’t rebranded 15x. Shoot me a pm with an email you want the referral sent to and I can hook you up. Highly recommend you use Tivimate as the app with this service.

Oldbased

> Than U
All I know is Hollywood must be feeling some pain.
Amazon had Starz, Epix, Showtime for .99 cents a month for multiple months and then Hulu out of the blue has another $2.99 for 6 months+ deal.
So for $6 a month we now have Starz, Epix, HBO Max, Showtime and Hulu again and CBS all access once again has a free premium month with code FALL I think it was. In 2021 they going to pay us to watch their shit at this rate.

Cybsled

Pretty much. It is horseshit how you have no real choice in most areas.

• 1Like

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Pretty much. It is horseshit how you have no real choice in most areas.

At least I've got another year or two before Spectrum can start pulling this shit under the terms of the Time Warner deal. They have already petitioned to be let out of that though.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yep and now with games approaching these size limits and digital subscriptions, screw that. Going to be another 50 a month to remove the cap and suck these assholes dry.

• 1Solidarity

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Oh how nice of them they dropped it to $30 a month now instead of $50. OR - Xfinity Complete which is $25 but then you have to use their modem. :p

Or, I can drop these asses and I can get Century Link fiber for $69.95 a month.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X

ddddd.jpg

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
It's a complete rip off but yup, I pay the extra $50 a month for unlimited. Shit should be illegal.

• 1Like

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Technically I pay $30 but you have to get what they call "Blast" as well which is another $30 so I am actually paying $60. I'll talk to them tomorrow to see if you can not have the "blast" thing anymore and still have unlimited.

Uber Uberest

rdr^2
<Bronze Donator>
I’m dumping Fios tv and home phone to go with YouTube tv, Disney plus and Amazon prime. Going to keep their internet because it’s already in my house.

Am I doing this right?

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I’m dumping Fios tv and home phone to go with YouTube tv, Disney plus and Amazon prime. Going to keep their internet because it’s already in my house.

Am I doing this right?
Get family members on board to share the cost. I pay for Disney+ and Amazon Prime and let everyone use it for fast shipping, etc. Then I get from other family members Netflix and Hulu.

• 1Solidarity

Kuriin

Just a Nurse

Am I doing this right?

If you can get fiber, get it. Comcast will still charge a fortune for just internet that is often shitty.