Coronavirus Updates, Important Information, and Ancedotal Experience

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I honestly hope that when this is all over they really do a big time audit and come down with the big dick of the law on any fraud when it comes to this shit .

Ours got approved yday, just waiting on deposit. Bank specifically said ours made it in while money still existed so we're good and allocated. I wonder though, have you read up on what needs to happen or what we need to do to get the 'forgiveness' to apply?
Sorry for the shitty picture, I am at work. See the top half of the pic.

20200417_124856.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
To be honest, I really feel it comes down to your relationship with the bank. My partner and I have a couple of companies all banking with the same bank. We were speaking to our account rep daily in the week leading up to the process as far as changes to forms, what documentation they would want etc. I and my accountant spent all weekend making sure we had every doc ready to upload for Monday morning went it went live for our bank. I honestly feel it is all about who you know at the bank and how much they value your business. Just like most other things in the business world.

Makes sense. Our firm is in the relationship business. Our bank has been with us for 30 years. But, there were 4,500 applications just to this one bank since the option became available. Who knows anymore.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lines wrapped around the block to buy food in the Soviet Union... I mean New York. Its 40 degrees and raining.
20200418_082147.jpg

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Lines wrapped around the block to buy food in the Soviet Union... I mean New York. Its 40 degrees and raining. View attachment 263694
Sux to live in shithole areas. I walked into my super market yesterday with no line and it had everything expect paper plates. In and out in 20 minutes. My borough best borough.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I've been doing a chunk of my shopping at the grocery stores in Fisherman's Wharf area. Super touristy part of town but the tourists are gone. They have almost everything. No lines.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I go to Long Island a couple of times a week most weeks. Every time I am there I wish I could leave. :D
Yeah. Living on the South Shore I can tell you all the "Long Island is great" folks have never actually lived anywhere good before. Making more money so you can pay it to the govt in taxes (while having far fewer freedoms) is the LI version of common core math

• 1Worf

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Oh shit Sanrith said “New York” and not “New York City”. I didn’t even notice. Just goes to show you how little the rest of this state matters to me and most likely everyone else in NYC. :D

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yeah. Living on the South Shore I can tell you all the "Long Island is great" folks have never actually lived anywhere good before. Making more money so you can pay it to the govt in taxes (while having far fewer freedoms) is the LI version of common core math

The people who think Long Island is great are the type of people who love to inflate their ego with material garbage and act like it makes them important. "Do you know who I am?!".

They don't bother themselves with trivialities like taxes or cost of living. If you have to ask you can't afford it!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
My Dad grew up in West Islip, he peaced out on that shit for college, never to return. Going down to see my grandmother the endless sprawl just always amazed me.

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Oh shit Sanrith said “New York” and not “New York City”. I didn’t even notice. Just goes to show you how little the rest of this state matters to me and most likely everyone else in NYC. :D
Lol, and yet all you city types keep invading Long Island every weekend. Wait until we put a toll both on the LIE and the Northern/Southern parkways.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Lol, and yet all you city types keep invading Long Island every weekend. Wait until we put a toll both on the LIE and the Northern/Southern parkways.
Really? What’s there to see there other than vineyards and Jones Beach theater?