Coronavirus Updates, Important Information, and Ancedotal Experience

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
So we now know that Coronachan checks your credit score and bank account balance before deciding to infect you.

"There were patterns in the test results — for example, the wealthier the person, the less likely he was to be infected. And of the 981 white people tested, zero were positive."

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Sweet, I'm white and have great credit. #immune

832d23477c27f2004199a6287965f61e.gif

• 6Worf
  • 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 9 users

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
What fucking testing strategy do you need? This entire debacle has been ridiculous on EVERY front.

Disease is no more deadly than the flu. We ruined the economy pretending it was. Masks are bad. Wait, masks are good. Wait, masks don't do anything. Wait, wear a mask all the time!

Hospitals are overwhelmed! Except they're empty. You can't come visit anyone in the hospital either. Oh, by the way, your workplace is shut down for the foreseeable future because scary disease might make someone cough a year from now.

Honestly, everyone should be absolutely fucking ashamed at the reaction to this nothingburger.
I wasn't not implying that was the only thing that went wrong. Testing just seemed like something that was easily accomplished, that's all.

Goatface

my rural county just got it's 1st new case is 26 days. we have an independent town of 4,000 people in the middle of the county which went from March (2 cases) to last week without any new cases.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
This the new standard? With any new virus or disease they lock us down until a vaccine can be developed and we're given the all clear? Sure means a lot of power and money going to a small group of people. Hope they have our best interests at heart!

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Our kids are starting back in person school in two weeks. Little conflicted.
Why? Kids are very resilient. Sweeden never closed down. 1 kid <18 died, was a multi handicapped paraplegic afaik. Have at it, Sir.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why? Kids are very resilient. Sweeden never closed down. 1 kid <18 died, was a multi handicapped paraplegic afaik. Have at it, Sir.
Because my in laws live with us, and are high risk. Both kids are under 10 so they aren’t as big of spreading risk.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Because my in laws live with us, and are high risk. Both kids are under 10 so they aren’t as big of spreading risk.
Sounds like a dumb constellation. Time for them to move out? Or write a will. G’luck.

ver_21

Molten Core Raider

The news about kids' ability to catch and spread the virus is all over the place lately. Hard to know what to do except err on the side of caution.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
The news about kids' ability to catch and spread the virus is all over the place lately. Hard to know what to do except err on the side of caution.

And by that, we mean that if your kids come in to contact with individuals from a vulnerable group then you should personally take responsibility for managing those interactions. Erring on the side of caution shouldn't mean shutting down schools at all since all of the data we have from across the world suggests the normal flu is more than 10x deadlier to people under 18 than this virus.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users