Cottagecore, etc.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
All we did is basically sit outside, and dump mortar shells on the thing for what, 4 solid months? "Tedium, thy name is Azovstal." They surrendered, so good for them, but that's four months of 10 hours a day "hold-drop-turn away-cover ears" I'll never get back.

I felt like a 2d sprite in Daggerfall. Except I'm a "Mortar Man."

By the way, if they made Russia into a game world, what would they call it? Daggerfall. Without being able to travel by clicking on the map. And only two cities have npc's with dialogue. And you do not know where they are. And you've been werewolfed.

p99 forums need idiot chaos. you folks have suffered enough. but who knows. I have "long-ass covid" -- I can't tell anymore. I used to be able to tell. People joke about covid, but trying living without the ability to tell, and tell me that it's ... oops, you won't be able to! You've got long-ass covid!

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
WB, the forum is once again 3% crazier.

And wait, you're saying you were in Mariupol on the Russian side? Does Foler Foler know about this? Are you him? Might want to take the answer to the Ukraine thread since bombing steel mills is hardcore, not cottagecore.

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
Why does this make me think it's "You'll own nothing and be happy" but with extra steps?

Is Foler not here? Whatever bad bet he made was that bad? That ruins my "I was a 2d sprite mortar man for Putin what the hell is the damn quest?" angle.

I'm here for Elon. I'll find the Elon threads. The second he sealed the deal for Twitter, I knew where I had to be. This is it. Elon owns twitter = FoH prime time.

It is a damn sick world.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Is Foler not here? Whatever bad bet he made was that bad? That ruins my "I was a 2d sprite mortar man for Putin what the hell is the damn quest?" angle.

I'm here for Elon. I'll find the Elon threads. The second he sealed the deal for Twitter, I knew where I had to be. This is it. Elon owns twitter = FoH prime time.

It is a damn sick world.
Well it's been a hell of a year for ol' Foler Foler .

After the breakout of hostilities in Ukraine/Donbass, he spent several weeks donning a Ukraine flag avatar and rooting for them hard core. He claimed to have morale patches and special kit and everything. He THEN claimed he actually made the trip over there and fought the Russians in various places. I think he mentioned he had several confirmed kills and everything. He posted a few more pics of his 'loadout' but the background looked suspiciously like Florida, as usual.

He then took a break to troll Kiwifarms (probably) for a few months until that site had some issues and he's been back here since maybe August.

During that time, he's had his Ferrari break down and the hurricane hit Florida which gave him MANY opportunities to bilk people for logging services with his chainsaw. Although that's likely either BS or a euphemism for lots and LOTS of gay blowjobs on his part. 40/60 chance on that one, IMO.

The VERY latest is that the former Ukraine fighting was an obvious joke to the forum that no one would or should have believed (we didn't, then or now) and he's now been to Russia to fight for them against the hated Ukrainians and their nazi forces. He refused to back up this claim though via easy confirmation to me via PM, so I graciously changed his forum signifier from Loser (for losing the Asshat contest last year) to The Black Log. He did whine that the IP logs would show his IP's in both Moscow and Minsk, which proves nothing other than he knows how to work a VPN after all these years.

He THEN claimed that he became deathly ill and had to return to Florida to recover, and also to take meetings in Illinois with a few politicians and Katie Katro. But that didn't last long and he needed more attention so he now claims he's either on his way or already arrived back in Russia to shoot more Ukrainians.

So really, if you've only been doing something as boring as mortaring a few steel mills, you'll have to up your game to keep up with legend of... .. The Black Log.

• 3Worf
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Well it's been a hell of a year for ol' Foler Foler .

After the breakout of hostilities in Ukraine/Donbass, he spent several weeks donning a Ukraine flag avatar and rooting for them hard core. He claimed to have morale patches and special kit and everything. He THEN claimed he actually made the trip over there and fought the Russians in various places. I think he mentioned he had several confirmed kills and everything. He posted a few more pics of his 'loadout' but the background looked suspiciously like Florida, as usual.

He then took a break to troll Kiwifarms (probably) for a few months until that site had some issues and he's been back here since maybe August.

During that time, he's had his Ferrari break down and the hurricane hit Florida which gave him MANY opportunities to bilk people for logging services with his chainsaw. Although that's likely either BS or a euphemism for lots and LOTS of gay blowjobs on his part. 40/60 chance on that one, IMO.

The VERY latest is that the former Ukraine fighting was an obvious joke to the forum that no one would or should have believed (we didn't, then or now) and he's now been to Russia to fight for them against the hated Ukrainians and their nazi forces. He refused to back up this claim though via easy confirmation to me via PM, so I graciously changed his forum signifier from Loser (for losing the Asshat contest last year) to The Black Log. He did whine that the IP logs would show his IP's in both Moscow and Minsk, which proves nothing other than he knows how to work a VPN after all these years.

He THEN claimed that he became deathly ill and had to return to Florida to recover, and also to take meetings in Illinois with a few politicians and Katie Katro. But that didn't last long and he needed more attention so he now claims he's either on his way or already arrived back in Russia to shoot more Ukrainians.

So really, if you've only been doing something as boring as mortaring a few steel mills, you'll have to up your game to keep up with legend of... .. The Black Log.
200.gif

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users
So Foler forum-larped, at great length and with twists and turns, being actually over there?

That's biting off a lot to chew innit?

If I'm foler, I'm trying to crowdfund a crew of landscapers to go over to Ukraine with John Deere mowers modified to sweep for mines. There are literally thousands of kilometers of mines and shrapnel in Ukrainian farmland and fields. I know how to do that job and I invented the conversion kit. Sold it to the Dutch military.

Anyone can forum larp that.

Why does this make me think it's "You'll own nothing and be happy" but with extra steps?

That's pretty damn accurate, tbh.

By the way I like to keep this thread tidy, and I said with much too glib a tongue, that cottage core morphed into Ukraine core.

I've been getting dm's holding my feet to the fire on this, and saying "Yeah? And? So what's going down?" so I realized there is -- ONCE AGAIN -- confusion about what cottage core is, and simply is not. It seems as if I mostly say what cottage core is not on this thread!

Anyway, let's get this out first: Slava Ukraini. Crimea is Ukraine. OK? Also, the ladies call me HIMARS because I got plenty to go around. Jimmy, cue the jelly!

Second, although I fully support the Ukrainian cause, I was mainly referring to the "tranquil" countryside, not the war part. War is simply not cottage-y. So, as the sole representative of the cottage core community on this forum, I DO support these brave soldiers, and I DO realize their struggle but
6zqpfr.jpg

So no, I am not going to do this. Heroyam Slava, but take it to the Ukraine thread guys.

• 1Committed
Reactions: 1 user