Cowboy Bebop

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Now bring back Altered Carbon.

Why they already ruined it by letting these same kinds of shitbirds do the 2nd season.

Only things Netflix made worth a damn besides Marvel stuff was Marco Polo season 1 and the 100 Eyes short.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Altered Carbon had 1/2 of one good season and that was it. It had the potential to be great, they did what they always do it seems.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Why they already ruined it by letting these same kinds of shitbirds do the 2nd season.

Only things Netflix made worth a damn besides Marvel stuff was Marco Polo season 1 and the 100 Eyes short.
Some of the Love, Death, Robots shit was pretty good. And Ozark is pretty much their GOAT series.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fadaar

That guy
Arcane was amazing because Riot didn't let any of the fags in Hollywood touch it

• 4Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 7 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>

Is that what it was? I loved (most) of S1. Then S2 hit and it was just god awful.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Is that what it was? I loved (most) of S1. Then S2 hit and it was just god awful.

Black Watchmen, Black Lovecraft, Black Altered Carbon ... slam dunk IPs with big fan bases that SJWs went out of their way to ruin with Marxism and forcing the race issue.

The anime version of AC 'Resleeved' Netflix made was better than season 2, and it was pretty bad.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
There's a bunch of books aren't there? And some set in the same universe?

3 books are very very different. Same main character... very different situations, themes and writing style.

Kovacs isn't just resleeved into new bodies he is put into very different genres.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
3 books are very very different. Same main character... very different situations, themes and writing style.

Kovacs isn't just resleeved into new bodies he is put into very different genres.

I only got part through one of the Kovacs books and just kinda drifted out, never went back to it.

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I only got part through one of the Kovacs books and just kinda drifted out, never went back to it.

R K Morgan is popcorn fun for the most part. He is not 'deep' like Gibson. Most of his stuff really is written like a summer movie. He pings a lot on Johnny Mnemonic, Terminator, Alien, etc etc.

His book Market Forces is basically Rollerball + Death Race + American Psycho. I wouldn't say derivative, but you can see the influences plain as day.

• 1Like

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
His book Market Forces is basically Rollerball + Death Race + American Psycho. I wouldn't say derivative, but you can see the influences plain as day.

Aw shit sign me up

(American Psycho was a way more interesting movie than book)

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Aw shit sign me up

(American Psycho was a way more interesting movie than book)

That part of the book is mostly the future echo of 80s era corporate capitalist now ruling the world. Literally corporate wars because they are now the competing governments and settle disputes with Death Races instead of military conflict. Reminded me a lot of the Steve Jackson Car Wars game with duels.

He probably smoked a lot of weed and played Spy Hunter when he wrote it.

• 1Like

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Arcane was amazing because Riot didn't let any of the fags in Hollywood touch it

Yeah Arcane is the best show on Netflix right now, animated or otherwise.

And it's not even close.

• 1Like

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm

Ozark and Narcos (including Mexico)

phisey

Buzzfeed Editor
Some good news.

1639285095739.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Well hopefully it keep them from fucking up Akira like the Trannys fucked up Speed Racer.