Crazy Neighbor. Coward Landlord.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
he started leaving around 10pm and coming back at 7am for a while. now he's been completely gone for close to a week, he left a mound of cat food on his porch for his animals. I have no idea what's happening, but the market for places available around me is terrible, so I'll just quietly hope he doesn't come back for now.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dump the food, let the cats die and complain to the super once the smell starts.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
he started leaving around 10pm and coming back at 7am for a while. now he's been completely gone for close to a week, he left a mound of cat food on his porch for his animals. I have no idea what's happening, but the market for places available around me is terrible, so I'll just quietly hope he doesn't come back for now.
Him and your landlord have you right where they want you.

This was all an elaborate plan to fake his death. You have been complaining to your landlord for a while now about this guy. When the cops coming looking for suspects in his disappearance they will ask your landlord if there was anything suspicious going on before he vanished. He will let them know about your numerous fights and imply that you could have something to do with it. Your land lord and him had lots of chances to lift your prints and gather evidence to spread around while in your place checking for the noises.

When they pronounce your neighbor dead your landlord will collect on the life insurance policy that he happens to be the sole beneficiary of. You will be investigated for some time and sent to jail. Thus removing the only person who could expose the scam.

Your neighbor will move back in downstairs under a new name and your landlord will fill your residence with another hipster and start the cycle over again. These guys have been doing this a long time. These guys are pro's.

Dworkk

N00b
rrr_img_61202.jpg

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
May I inquire where in Texas you are living?
From his previous posts (not in this thread), it was pretty clear he is in Houston unless things have changed. He talked about several prominent Houston venues; I specifically remember Miller Outdoor Theater.

Given the description of the area of town, I'd imagine he is talking about the Montrose area or The Heights.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord

This was all an elaborate plan to fake his death. You have been complaining to your landlord for a while now about this guy. When the cops coming looking for suspects in his disappearance they will ask your landlord if there was anything suspicious going on before he vanished. He will let them know about your numerous fights and imply that you could have something to do with it. Your land lord and him had lots of chances to lift your prints and gather evidence to spread around while in your place checking for the noises.

When they pronounce your neighbor dead your landlord will collect on the life insurance policy that he happens to be the sole beneficiary of. You will be investigated for some time and sent to jail. Thus removing the only person who could expose the scam.

Your neighbor will move back in downstairs under a new name and your landlord will fill your residence with another hipster and start the cycle over again. These guys have been doing this a long time. These guys are pro's.
This was great. I wanted to + you for it, but since I can't I reported you for it instead.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
he left a mound of cat food on his porch for his animals
sounds like a place I'd want to live in.

rrr_img_61289.jpg

here's a situation:

*guy voluntarily lives in shitty circumstances
*guy experiences undesired results of voluntarily living in shitty circumstances
*guy complains and asks for advice with dealing with or resolving shitty circumstances
*guy decides to continue to voluntarily live in shitty circumstances, despite any attempt to improve them failing

do you pity this guy?

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

welcome-to-dead-house.jpg

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
From his previous posts (not in this thread), it was pretty clear he is in Houston unless things have changed. He talked about several prominent Houston venues; I specifically remember Miller Outdoor Theater.

Given the description of the area of town, I'd imagine he is talking about the Montrose area or The Heights.
Or across 59 in the Museum District. The Heights is too far from Miller. That would completely explain why ham is Triple-A screwed looking for somewhere else: Prices are brutal that close to Downtown/Rice/Montrose/West U. and don't get much better until you get way past 610 in any direction.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I live in Montrose. Things have been good. Neighbor leaves us alone, goes to god knows where at 10pm every night, comes home at 7-8am.

Zzen

Potato del Grande
Time to rickshaw this piece of shit then. Less of a payoff then the free snuggie thread.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
what kind of resolution were you expecting? ham moves out? ham stays in his apartment another year? something more profound?